Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm going to stop at the market after dance class later this morning...Throw some ideas at me in regards to what kinda snacks/food to pick up for the game Sunday...I'm going to hollow out a few loaves of round bread & fill them with different kinds of dip but, that's as far as I've gotten.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Well...Always great to have BEER...Buffalo wings...Chips..or if you have a Costco near ya they have a good appetizer platter that always a hit..

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

well it depends on who your feeding as well.

i mean there's the norm, the pizza, the beer, the wings.....

you could make mini club sandwiches, chili can be game food for sure, any kind of stew will work.

the slow roasted pork recipe i put up the other day would be perfect for game day...........

i also have a recipe for chicken wing dip that you serve with homemade tortilla's , just a few suggestions........

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
the slow roasted pork recipe i put up the other day would be perfect for game day...........
That reminded me that I have a porketta in the freezer, I think I may have found my main course.

There's always beer so, that's a given...So, chips& dip, pulled pork sammiches, I always have a fruit & veggie tray too...The guys always turn their noses up at that but, it's the strangest thing, there is NEVER any left over.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

livefortoday wrote:
Huge bowl of spicy guacamole with several bags of jalapeno Scoops....:)
Holy crap Mikey...there goes my workout! I've been fiendin' for some home made guac for a couple of weeks now! Thanks for nothin'! ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
livefortoday wrote:
Huge bowl of spicy guacamole with several bags of jalapeno Scoops....:)
Holy crap Mikey...there goes my workout! I've been fiendin' for some home made guac for a couple of weeks now! Thanks for nothin'! ;)
My pleasure, my friend!!!;)

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

A lot of good foods mentioned! I know a fruit and vegatable tray was mentioned. That sounds great especially a vegatable tray with a dip. Also Salsa and corn chips and my favorite assorted nuts, almonds, cashews, honey rooasted peanuts etc etc! AsI was reading this to Theresa, she mentioned a cake, which she enjoys baking for guests. ....Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts