Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did we talk about this brand yet everybody? The brand is Florijn, and they are from the Netherlands. One of their objectives is to "offer a pleasant, comfortable, affordable, and reliable watch." A watch for any time, or occasion basically. The person behind it all is Hans Heuvalman. He designed his watches to reflect Dutch Design, and be "simple, and powerful, without being simplistic." Right now there are three Florijn watches. One has an all stainless case, and bezel. One adds a nice black bezel, and the last has an all DLC finish. Other specifications include 45 mm cases, AR coated sapphire crystals, 120 click bezels with dual time/hours index, 300 meter WR, Luminova markers, and hands, a screwed crown with logo, Seiko's NH35 automatic, black leather, and rubber straps, and much more everyone.

Here is a look...

Florijn, and Worn & Wound's websites also...

http://en.florijnhorloges.nl/collection.php
http://wornandwound.com/2015/05/13/...&utm_campaign=Feed:+wornandwound+(worn&wound)

·
Banned
754 Posts
I plan to snag the all SS version one day at a steal of a deal preowned price. I really like everything about it, just have a few others on wish list first.

·
13,331 Posts
I could do without the huge cyclops, but other than that, it looks enticing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Looks pretty cool, I could see one in my collection someday.

·
6,409 Posts
I don't think the style is for me and the contact lens sized cyclops doesn't make it better.

Reactions: #four

·
Senior Novice
3,284 Posts
i like it, the ss or dlc, and the photo TC provided shows a great face with all that depth. The stock shot of the dlc/dlc (photo #3) has an off center date in that big ol' cyclops. Thanks Tom for all the offerings you bring and TC for the shot that adds a lot.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Could do without the Cyclops, but they look well made overall. When/If anybody on here gets one let me know how you like it.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Now they're also available without the cyclops for an extra 15 Euros which makes no sense to me. They're not flying out the window with the cyclops, so the solution is charge more so he can pay someone to take it off before shipping to you so he can get the same profit from the deal ? A bit of a turn off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts