Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

'Bama 32
Fla 13 in t he 4thQ

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I actually am little surprised. I thought FL would win and it would have been much closer then it is right now.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Yeah i dont think most of the country saw this game going down this way. I sure didnt I saw this as a close game not a route!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

WOW!!!! What a shocker this is!! Must be upset day...watch out UT, here comes Big Red!!! I would love to see TCU in the BCS game!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Not a big surprise to me. Both good teams Bama just better on this day. I don't think Texas after their performance deserves to go to the BCS title game though. I would want either TCU or UC v Alabama but money is decide this not a poll.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Not a big surprise to me. Both good teams Bama just better on this day. I don't think Texas after their performance deserves to go to the BCS title game though. I would want either TCU or UC v Alabama but money is decide this not a poll.
I completely agree!

Cincy or TCU deserves it in my opinion!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I thought it would be hard fought with FL coming out ahead......oops. Glad I'm not a betting man!:b

Anyone see the "squeeker" TX game?

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
I completely agree!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I thought it would be hard fought with FL coming out ahead......oops. Glad I'm not a betting man!:b

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
I completely agree!

I saw most of it (switching between Texas/Nebraska, GT/Clemson, and UConn/South Florida games).

I was unimpressed with Tex as a #3 team!

What really sucks is a better team will not be able to play in the BCS championship game! :(

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Agreed fellas but the system has big flaws and as long as money is the deciding factor it will never change.

TCU would have been fun to watch.

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
I completely agree!

I saw most of it (switching between Texas/Nebraska, GT/Clemson, and UConn/South Florida games).

I was unimpressed with Tex as a #3 team!

What really sucks is a better team will not be able to play in the BCS championship game! :(

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Well when you have the #3 Defense going up against the #1 Defense you can't get much better of a game and congrats to Alabama, see you in Pasadena.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

UT will never be able to stop the Alabama running game and the Alabama defense will eat UT's lunch. With this much time to prepare, the Alabama Defense will really confuse UT. I agree with others, UT is really lucky they won tonite and don't deserve the BCS game this year. TCU is more deserving, but I sure old "cry me a river Brown" is already on the phone pursuading coaches to vote fot UT.

SEC is going to be National champs again and I am an ACC school alumni and live in Texas. Weak schedules always come back to bite you in the A**.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TCU does not deserve to go over Texas, Texas has a harder schedule period!!! I am not a huge Texas fan being a USC guy I actually hate them, but they deserve to go over TCU period based on the current system!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.