Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently ordering bespoke dress shirts to order is now a thing on the internet. I was checking out one such web site, and they have a "watch allowance" option to make the shirt with more clearance for your watch. For example, .25# extra or .5# extra on left or right cuff. For the freek who has everything? :cool:

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Interesting. I wear a dress shirt everyday to work, no tie. I buy dress shirts that have a two button cuff. If I use the first button the cuffs slide easily over my watches. I don't know if I'd pay extra for a little extra cuff room.

Reactions: johnny_k

·
Super Moderator
12,828 Posts
Neat Johnny ! :) :cool: It's awesome that they are actually thinking of this. Guess that whole industry evidently enjoys watches too !!! :smile-thumb:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I've never had a problem fitting my watches with my dress shirts. I just do what Spaceview does. Never had a problem when wearing cuff links either.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very good dont you just hate it when a chunky watch doesnt quite fit under your long sleeve shirt sleeves,they main thing I do is unbutton that sleeve but not anymore with this!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think I spoke too soon in my first post. Wore a new bespoke shirt last night together with my Gruppo Gamma and realized that the Gamma didn't agree with the cuff size (or vice-versa):

Having a little bit of leeway as far as cuff size is concerned may be a good idea after all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts