Watch Freeks banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well it finally arrived direct from Russia, it all started January 16th 2020.... nice for the price, removed the band first thing and replaced it with the mesh. It was worth the wait! Its got that late 60's spaceship vibe to it!

Here's the pics:

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well it finally arrived direct from Russia, it all started January 16th 2020.... nice for the price, removed the band first thing and replaced it with the mesh. It was worth the wait! Its got that late 60's spaceship vibe to it!
Congrats on your new Vostok! Glad to hear it got sorted :)

·
Super Moderator
10,947 Posts
Yes, awesome db !!! 😎😀 You can see it was totally worth the
wait, and that's saying a lot right?! Because you waited a long
time. But it really did all work out great, and the watch looks like
a million $ ! ..Just the otherworldly yet classic style couldn't be
cooler, and then you have that terrific mesh. Gorgeous !

You know what they say Dennis, good, or rather 'great' things
happen to those who wait ! 😄 A well deserved GIANT congrats
here 2 U !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I h

Here's the pics:

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I have the same model, a very cool watch!!. Awesome mesh bracelet man!! definitely can copy the style

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Thanks for dragging thisone up Z, that does look good db, hope you're still enjoying it. What a price, you know I'll be looking them up tomorrow...thanx a lot.
Welcome to the forum too. I missed your initial post, I'll have to look at the Intro section and catch it. That was always my first stop.
When you have time Z post a pic of yours, this mesh is sharp too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have mine on an olive green nato strap. I ordered a mesh bracelet for it from meranom but while it gets here I might put it back on its original bracelet. Oh well it's
a good tough watch either way

21 - 30 of 30 Posts