Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase! Reminds me of your Hamilton Pan Europ.

Reactions: Waikato7

·
Banned
754 Posts
Oh my goodness! Congratulations ! That thing is gorgeous. I love that it has the "right kinda wear" but nothing that would make you mad by looking at it every day. Like holding a piece of history that you wish could talk. What a beautiful case and patinaed dial. Looks like it comes on a sweet perlon strap. Do you own more perlon? They are the most comfortable straps I own.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my goodness! Congratulations ! That thing is gorgeous. I love that it has the "right kinda wear" but nothing that would make you mad by looking at it every day. Like holding a piece of history that you wish could talk. What a beautiful case and patinaed dial. Looks like it comes on a sweet perlon strap. Do you own more perlon? They are the most comfortable straps I own.
Thank you! Have to agree with everything you say. And no, will be my first Perlon so,will be interesting. I will post more pics when it arrives. :)

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Great pick up!! Love the dial patina. Enjoy!!

·
Super Moderator
10,632 Posts
Holy cow, that's going to be incredible Jarrod ! :eek: :thumb: :)

The design, but also because it's been used, and enjoyed gives it even more charm honestly !!! Big congrats here ahead of time to you !

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Holy cow, that's going to be incredible Jarrod ! :eek: :thumb: :)

The design, but also because it's been used, and enjoyed gives it even more charm honestly !!! Big congrats here ahead of time to you !

It's awesome!! I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just arrived today. It's a little gem. Very happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
I would dare say that one of the only reasons why the Pan-Europ looks better is because it's new. Glad it arrived!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts