Watch Freeks banner

First Post Holiday Purchase

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  UKWolfeman 
#1 ·
imported post

I mentioned a while back that if the SAS ever got to $299 I would buy another one. I do like the style of the SAS a lot. At $328 for the mid size I went ahead and grabbed one which will obviously push back my Debaufre Triton purchase a bit. Wish they would have kept putting the 251 movement in these but oh well. I will not trade this one away. Thanks for looking and I will get some pics up as soon as it comes. Any mid size owners out there with some thoughts on the size? I have heard it wears like a 47-48mm.

See less See more
#2 ·
imported post

Very nice,enjoy it. Can't wait to see your pictures.

#10 ·
imported post

Well the bad boy came this afternoon. Smokin hot watch. Not sure my pics will do the watch justice but it is a three tone style watch being that it is a combo of brushed/satin and polished (bezel area)finish and on the silver dial it just looks great. The size is perfect and it wears like a 46-47mm imo. One could wear this watch pretty much everywhere and for every occasion. The mids are just as impressive at the 52mm monsters for sure. I will try to get some pics updated later tonight. Congrats to anyone that picked one of these up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.