Watch Freeks banner

First Homage Received from Tat

3K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  giblets 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I am fairly new to this forum and have been in the last couple months been lurking around finding a good homage to purchase.

I finally settled on getting a PAM111 Homage from Getat (or Tat) in Hong Kong.

Optional Specs:
Case Option: Brushed case with polished bezel
Front: Sapphire
Dial: Black Sterile Sandwich dial with C3 Superlume Numbers
Hands: C3 Superlume
Buckle Style: Premium

It is a beautiful watch and I am very happy with my purchase.

I changed my order after placing it and Tat accidentally sent me the wrong one. As soon as I told him he was happy for me to send it back and he sent out the correct watch head ASAP. The first one seriously too 3 working days from HK to Australia. The second shipment took about a week.
Tat also refunded the total cost of returning the wrong order for me which I really appreciated.

Here are some pictures of the watch below:

Hope this helps someone else with their decision!

P.s If someone can shed some light on how best to hand wind the watch I'd really appreciate it. I have been a little paranoid about winding it too much afraid that it would break the movement somehow?

See less See more
#4 ·
Wind it until it stops. don't force it, but it won't let you wind it too far unless you force it.

Great watch. Getat makes a very nice homage for the money. I just sold a Titanium version of that one a couple months ago. It was a great piece.

#14 ·
Cool superlim ! :eek: Really like this classic design, and how this case seems elegant, but bold, and exciting. The way it surrounds the dial, and protects the crown is the best. Has to be so great looking down at the dial on this one too, and checking out that sandwich dial there. Congrats ! Keep enjoying !

#17 ·
I ordered a Getat watch last December 2013 and received early February 2014. The watch came broken, the crown was super tight and would only wind under certain conditions.

I contacted Tat and sent the watch back per his instructions. I waited about a month before I contacted him asking for status. He replied that the wrong crown stem was used and it was fixed and that he would be sending it back shortly.

Since then (early April), I have not heard again from him nor have I received the watch head back. I have followed up many times and once again followed up today demanding he reply ASAP.

I may be assed out the $200 bucks I spent on the watch. BUYERS BEWARE.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.