Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I just got the Android Men's Savant Triple Retrograde (Lime Green), it looks and feels kind of cheap. It was only 75.00, and I know that's half price but I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. Anyone else have one? What are your thought?
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
25,162 Posts
imported post

JFM wrote:
I just got the Android Men's Savant Triple Retrograde (Lime Green), it looks and feels kind of cheap. It was only 75.00, and I know that's half price but I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. Anyone else have one? What are your thought?
do you have a picture of it you can post.
I don't personally have that model, but would like to see it if possible.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
24,307 Posts
imported post

I don't have one but if you are looking for a trade I have a watch or two I could offer in trade.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
JFM wrote:
I just got the Android Men's Savant Triple Retrograde (Lime Green), it looks and feels kind of cheap. It was only 75.00, and I know that's half price but I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. Anyone else have one? What are your thought?
do you have a picture of it you can post.
I don't personally have that model, but would like to see it if possible.
Here is the pic.
 

Attachments

· Registered
Joined
·
1,491 Posts
imported post

JFM wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
JFM wrote:
I just got the Android Men's Savant Triple Retrograde (Lime Green), it looks and feels kind of cheap. It was only 75.00, and I know that's half price but I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. Anyone else have one? What are your thought?
do you have a picture of it you can post.
I don't personally have that model, but would like to see it if possible.
Here is the pic.
I have the blue version and I love it. The movement is great. You won't be disappointed.
 

· Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,349 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I don't own any Androids for that reason. I like the designs, but they do look cheap.
Probably depends on the model.

I have the Stealth and it's quite a chunk.

Not your typical Android strap either.

This one is pretty beefy.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
24,307 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
I don't have one but if you are looking for a trade I have a watch or two I could offer in trade.
PM sent
 

· Registered
Joined
·
466 Posts
imported post

I'm looking at all of these Android watches, and frankly, I'm becoming a huge fan REAL fast! I LOVE the crazy designs on this brand, not to mention the brilliant colors for the dials! I don't know...a lot of them really speak to me.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top