Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is this a forbidden subject on this site?
Or a welcomed subject for discussions, pictures, etc?

If verboten then MOD please let me know and delete this post.

Two 9mm Sig Legions, P226 & P229:
Vertebrate Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

If allowed I have many more pics I can share.

·
Super Moderator
15,664 Posts
That is wild Wrascal. 😮😎You could seriously make yourself a
cool bracelet out of those too I bet. (y) ..And either wear them
next to your watches, or display them next to your watches, and
guns there.

So neat ! ..Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us !!!

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is my oldest gal (born in 1996). While not my purtiest one (she's old enough to drink, smoke - or even vote) she can get the job done.
CZ-75B:

Air gun Wood Grey Trigger Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Grey Wood Gun barrel

·
Super Moderator
15,664 Posts
You know Wrascal, all of your guns look to be in basically brand new
condition. :) I guess it shows just how well you take care of them.
In addition, it seems like you have it all too, with those last two looking
like bazookas. ..Wow, very very cool !! :cool:

Want to thank you for giving us a tour of the collection like this !

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could easily fill multiple pages here - but my intention is to get others (with similar interests) to join in.
So come on folks, show your iron and its furniture (or plastic).

Here's some coyote plastic on my bedside CZ P-09:

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Everyday carry

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
No they're not, she prefers this handgun (a 9mm Performance Center S&W M&P Shield) - which she stole from me (leaving me with either an unloved G43 or a Sig P365).

I recently sold the longer M2 Benelli to a special forces soldier - he loves it! GO ARMY!

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun

·
Long Time Member
625 Posts
I used to have dozens of guns. I’m down to 7.

I have two Springfield poly guns, two J-frame S&W, a little Springfield 1911 .380 for my wife, a Browning Belgian made Light 12 shotgun, and a fairly cheap Bushmaster AR with a matched barrel. I’ve had lots of fancy guns though. Now, I don’t ever see spending that kind of money on guns again. I used to enjoy them. Now they are just tools.

·
Watch Guru
3,027 Posts
Vintage guns and vintage watches, I like them both....all of these Remington's are over 100 years old.

Reactions: tmoore

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
66, those are beautiful, thanks for sharing them.

My two grandboys (now 7 n 10?) learned to shoot (at age 5-6) using this Browning BL-22 lever gun (top); I cringed each time they banged the furniture.
Eventually I purchased them a Rossi Youth, single shot, with two barrels (.22LR & a 410). The 410 only saw 3-4 rounds before they called it quits.

I put together a kit for their mother (widowed) so she can also take them out.

Wood Hardwood Natural material Metal Cable

Luggage and bags Wood Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I take pics of all my firearms, ensuring I have good pics of their serial numbers.
Leo has been holding one of my stolen guns (Glock 43) for 3 years now, trial keeps getting postponed (virus).

Lost it when he stole my car, which of course he totaled, requiring him to steal another car and occupant. Several more serious felonies before he tried to escape going the wrong way on a street and killing another driver. All in about 4 hours. Out on probation before this and now out on bail.

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Watch Freek
1,161 Posts
I live in the UK, and if you were based over here the police would have already knocked down your door and handcuffed you

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I live in the UK, and if you were based over here the police would have already knocked down your door and handcuffed you

I'm well aware of that; nearly as bad are several USA states (like California, my families home). However in Alabama (unless otherwise prohibited) we can open carry (or conceal "with a permit") firearms. Makes me wonder why when I was only 18 I was issued/ trusted with a fully automatic assault rifle but now as an old man some folks (my Calif family) wonder why?

Full disclosure: I've never killed anyone, not even an animal. I shoot steel plates - but if someone uninvited kicks in my door it'll be a different story.
In Alabama (and many other progressive states) we have the Castle doctrine and Stand-your-ground laws behind us. Google if unfamiliar.

Here's another of my range toys: Browning Buckmark, 7.25" barrel, Aimpoint optic, 22LR.

Air gun Machine gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun

·
Long Time Member
625 Posts
I'm well aware of that; nearly as bad are several USA states (like California, my families home). However in Alabama (unless otherwise prohibited) we can open carry (or conceal "with a permit") firearms. Makes me wonder why when I was only 18 I was issued/ trusted with a fully automatic assault rifle but now as an old man some folks (my Calif family) wonder why?

Full disclosure: I've never killed anyone, not even an animal. I shoot steel plates. But if someone uninvited kicks in my door it'll be a different story.
In Alabama (and several other states) we have the Castle doctrine and Stand-your-ground laws behind us. Google if unfamiliar.
You can carry concealed in Kentucky without a permit other than bars, breweries, and at bars within restaurants. People there don’t see it as an opportunity to use guns against people. It’s seen as a deterrent to criminals who now expect that anyone and everyone has a gun. I did not observe more friends, family, or coworkers carrying, for what it’s worth. I did carry if I went on errands at night sometimes. I put my little revolver on my ankle and didn’t think much about it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts