Watch Freeks banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
imported post

For anyone interested in the 5 or 10 piece watch boxes Wolf Designs is having their 30% off sale now. I posted the sale details here.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
imported post

Added one more piece to my collection. A Hamilton Timeless Classic Railroad Chrono. Figured I'd put up another group shoot. Someday I'll setup the lighting a little better.

·
Registered
50 Posts
imported post

BigBean revived this thread and I am envious of the box (let alone the collection). I may have to find one of those boxes. Terrific idea for a late Christmas present!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
imported post

macpurity wrote:
BigBean revived this thread and I am envious of the box (let alone the collection). I may have to find one of those boxes. Terrific idea for a late Christmas present!
I'll talk to Santa for you :lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
imported post

Looks great! I just picked up a very functional yet inexpensive winder for 4 chronos - made by Heiden - works really well and silently.
Enjoy

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
imported post

Quick shot of the updated collection. The latest addition being the NFW Viperfish... and it's fits in here too!

Unfortunately, the NFW rubber strap is too large to fit in the drawer with the others.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I've made some recent additions to the collection so it's time to post some updates.

Tag Heuer Exclusive

Hamilton Timeless Classic Railroad

Victorinox Airboss Mach 8

Oris Williams F1 Team

Perrelet Seacraft

Jacques Prevard

Casio G-Shock GW3000BB

Citizen Eco-Drive Navihawk

NFW Viperfish

Did I get enough pics of the diaper genie in the background?

21 - 40 of 58 Posts