Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BIG EDIT

I started this post back in 2012, but with problems using Google Photos as my original photo sharing site, all the photo links have been lost. The journey resumes at post #56 (page 3?).

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

VERY NICE collection and great pics. You have some nice watches there. Clearly you are a chrono fan!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
imported post

Lolits simpler for me the Seiko is always on my wrist the joa is in a jewlery box :) Nice collection and box ! I was going to get a Anchor box from strap coulture but for two watches I decided that was silly.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Yeah, I can't seem to stay away from a chronograph. I tried, but failed. Wanted land (Oris) sea (Tag) and air (Victorinox) so now I am just waiting for a moon watch :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
imported post

maliboo74 wrote:
Yeah, I can't seem to stay away from a chronograph. I tried, but failed. Wanted land (Oris) sea (Tag) and air (Victorinox) so now I am just waiting for a moon watch :)
Same here, all of my watches are chronos, love the Tag and the Oris!

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
imported post

Good example of quality over quantity... Nice little collection you've got.:c

Reactions: Roarry

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

MeKeNi wrote:
Nice colection.. I guess youre not too crazy about the last one. :b
lol, I guess that image can be misinterpreted. It's the leather strap that originally came with the 4th watch, the Victorinox.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

The pillows are loose in the compartments until you put a watch around them. They rest in the compartments more than they "squish" into the compartments.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Because of the Wolf Designs 30% off sale I upgraded to the 10 watch box with drawer. I have room to expand, that might be bad.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Just including my newest addition in the collection.

Casio G-Shock GW3000BB

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.