Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Being I'm on the square kick lately I am intrigued......would be nice to see a simple three hand auto. Seems more and more that a lot of the manufacturers feel the need to fill every empty space with something. More is not always better in my opinion.

CJ

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I agree with CJ. 3 hand autos are my favorite. The last several ones that Renato made were just not good looking at all. The open heart at the 12 O'clock position just kind of killed the appeal.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I think the dial is way ... way to busy. Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I am with Current, I actually Like that case and bracelet design alot, but too me it is just aint right!
Good GAWD Ron you sure can paint a very visual picture... yikes..:%:%:% LMAO...! Thanks.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I am with Current, I actually Like that case and bracelet design alot, but too me it is just aint right!
hahahahahahahahahah....that is hilarious...I needed that laugh...my opinion is that the dial is way too busy for me. The case design is cool but way too much going on..

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

Wow, I really like the watch when I first saw it, but after Ron's posts, I'm not sure I want to be seen with it on my wrist, lol. I like the design, but like everyone else has stated, the dial is too busy, and I like a busy dial. Just seems that the more they add to it, the harder it is to read.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Being I'm on the square kick lately I am intrigued......would be nice to see a simple three hand auto. Seems more and more that a lot of the manufacturers feel the need to fill every empty space with something. More is not always better in my opinion.

CJ
Didn't I tell you that great minds think alike?!!! Amen!!!

Nice piece TK, but me? I'll wait for the auto in .......... rosetone with black MOP dial, three hand. LOL!! You know that down the road, it'll show up too!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.