Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

why cant they JUST do an il cappo on a full metal bracelet??

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

FELIX TWO WATCHES IAM INTERESTED IN. THE TOURBILLON AND THE TARGA IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A HEADS UP ON WICH SHOWS AND TIME THESE CAN BE ACQUIRED I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Felix, thanks for the heads up, with the return of the Emperor's Grandeur do you know if SO/NY might have my missing screw? I'd really like to wear the watch again.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

djpop wrote:
FELIX TWO WATCHES IAM INTERESTED IN. THE TOURBILLON AND THE TARGA IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A HEADS UP ON WICH SHOWS AND TIME THESE CAN BE ACQUIRED I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT
The tourbillon's not going to be in this rotation, but the Targa will make an appearance. As for when it will be on...I have no idea. The programmers at ShopNBC decide this, sometimes on the day of.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

sportscenterisnext wrote:
Felix, thanks for the heads up, with the return of the Emperor's Grandeur do you know if SO/NY might have my missing screw? I'd really like to wear the watch again.
Your watch is missing a screw? Did you call customer service about this?

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the heads up Felix!!! The Spirt on the bracelet hasn't been around since July I think. It was a tough decision to make back them...either it or the Madman Chrono LE. Of course I chose the Madman Chrono LE. But I might be able to swing the Spirt on the bracelet this time around!!!

That is if they don't stick me in the hospital on Friday!!! I have more doctors appointments then....the allergic reation and the rash have not gotten better...and I feel like ....well...you get the idea.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Felix,

Looks like I'll be stuck at home all weekend, will Larry be bringing the Men's Saturnalia back for this rotation?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.