Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Thanks- my wife showed this to me last night, but she was a bit reluctant to give them such personal info such as zip code and such. If it was just the first name, we woulda done it. Oh well- neat idea, nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That is super cool. a lot of fun!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Glad everyone enjoyed it...If I had a camera to take a picture of my son it would have been hilarious...lol...he was a good boy all night..pass it along its free and fun...

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

That was awesome my Daughter loved it. We have a little elf that we move around the house saying that it's watching her to tell Santa is she is naughty or nice and that video worked perfect. now she is walking around the house talking to the elf...LOL Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
That was awesome my Daughter loved it. We have a little elf that we move around the house saying that it's watching her to tell Santa is she is naughty or nice and that video worked perfect. now she is walking around the house talking to the elf...LOL Thanks!!!
We have that SAME Elf on a Shelf at our house!
My son loved the story and he now wants to make sure he is "good" for the elf, lol

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
Your very welcome...Glad your daughter enjoyed it...Have fun and spread it around...

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
Your very welcome...Glad your daughter enjoyed it...Have fun and spread it around...

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Very good! I just wish my kids were young enough for this to mean something. They are both way too old for this.:(
Yeah it goes way too fast..I am trying to cherish every moment with my son at his age but he is growing up so fast..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.