Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Fedor was getting his a$$ handed too him, with a fighter who was scared of the myth. Now I truly understand why he didnt want too come too the UFC, he would be destroyed!

Gegard looked good, but he beat a chump, I want too see this guy in a tough fight with a tough fighter!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I always wondered how he would do against the best competition in the UFC, but I do not think we will ever see that.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

You are right, his worth is much greater if he stays unbeaten. But like I said those days are numbered, he looked very beatable buy a good fighter! I will say this he wouldnt stand a chance in the ring with Lesnar, Vasquez, Carwin!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

everyone says he would beat Lesner, but I have ALWAYS said no way to that!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

It wouldnt even be close, after seeing Rogers man handle him, escaping all his subs there is no way. Rogers is a big dude, but is slow in comparison too Brock and he isnt as strong or as agresive either.I think Brock Beats Fedor up bad!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have liked him since his wrestling days!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

If I was Brock a healthy one anyways, I would try too buy my contract from the UFC so I could go destroy Fedor! Before he gets too old and everyone says I couldnt beat him in his prime!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Somehow I think he had some reservations about fighting in the UFC.(Fedor) White said that he made him a ridiculous money offer, but Fedor wanted way too much...naming rights, etc. I'm with you and James, I feel that Lesnar would have woodshedded him! Although you have to admit, he has a nice right hand! He caught Rogers square on the chin. Then again, you would think that Rogers would be snoring after that blast!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

That punch would have knocked down any man, but like you said you would have thought he would have been a sleep and wasnt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts