·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

to me its 1 and only 1 watch -and i know i'm gonna here sh#+ about this but

the Invica SAN III / SAS -black on SS TT combo

-to me these are a tie

i love both watches -they have both been grails

i have 1 and will have the other hopefully!!!

TO ME IT'S LIKE THE MICHAEL JORDAN OF WATCHES!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

One watch....WOW that is hard.

The best watch I own is my Citizen SkyHawk A-T (My Accutron VX200 a close second but it is new and I need to settle in with it so it may move up or down over time). This watch has everything.

The best watch period. I don't know as I haven't had the opportunity to own one, yet. If I could it would be a BAll. Love those tubes.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Well, I guess its all subjective to what you like.......my tastes seem to keep changing, i used to be all about the dive watches, and know, i still love the divers, but i find myself wanting and owning others as well......one of my favorite watches, is and probably will always be the renato wildebeast......why, because though not a dive watch, it still is 300meters water resist, its not overly big, but still has a great wrist presence, great case design, amazing thick not tapered chunky bracelet, it looks good with a pair of jeans, and can easily go formal(depending on dial color)......ive owned many variations of this watch, and was recently gifted one from a great member here as well..(will start a new thread about that shortly)......and i know the design wasnt exactly renato, that it has elements and design from the hublot, but it is not an exact copy by anymeans, and i do love the watch, so for me, that is my favorite watch from 2000 to now......

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

There are so many that's it's impossible for me to choose one. I might be able to choose 1 in a particular category (like dive watch, dress watch, pilot's watch, etc).

BUT . . .

If forced to choose just one, it would be this (there's just nothing else like it on the planet) . . .

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/cVTbqeff1RQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Well IMHO the best watches in my collection are the Accutron VX200 Chronograph (Valjoux 7750) and the Accutron VX200 3 hand (ETA 2824-2). They weren't really expensive, but for the money I paid I would say they are my favorites. Next in line would be my 2 SAN III automatics (SW200, and ETA 2893-2). Then of course my Gevril (ETA 2836-2).

Now the best watch I've ever owned would be my Rolex Submariner that I sold last year to pay off some bills.

As to your question I would say the best watch for me personally would be the Tudor Hydro 1200. Maybe someday I will acquire another high end timepiece, but for now I'm happy with what I have.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:
to me its 1 and only 1 watch -and i know i'm gonna here sh#+ about this but

the Invica SAN III / SAS -black on SS TT combo

-to me these are a tie

i love both watches -they have both been grails

i have 1 and will have the other hopefully!!!

TO ME IT'S LIKE THE MICHAEL JORDAN OF WATCHES!!!
I have to agree with that. The watch I posted above is a watch I do not have.

If you asked me my favorite watch that I DO have and it is unquestionably my Silver and Black SAS that was a gift from my wife.

You can't beat a great watch coming from your loving better half. :)

As for a watch that I've owned . . . I guess a "Y" serial SS/WG DateJust. The watch was great looking, accurate, and fit into my lifestyle at the time. It really was the perfact watch for me then . . . and totally inappropriate for me now. :)

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

If I had to pick ones I have owned I would have thought it was my Rolex Daytone, but I found Invicta's large watches so that wasnt it. Then After finding Invicta I wanted another luxury watch and I thought it would have been the Super Avenger. However that didnt work out either " Still bitter over that POS". So it will have to be a watch that was given to me by our loved Arnie.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Good question. I would have to say I LOVED my SAN and my SAS both of which I sold in order to get my other favorite watch a Breitling Superocean Steelfish.I also really love my CD Pilot Commander II that I won't be getting rid of for the Breitling. It's a super looking watch and very well built!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
I also really love my CD Pilot Commander II that I won't be getting rid of ....
Well if you ever change your mind..... you know who to call first, lol
:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.