Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I think they're all great, haha, with the exception of some of the fruitier colored quinotaurs .
I don't have enough hands on experience with pieces throughout the line ( i only own a 7109) it was pretty enough for me to break my silver/metal finish only tendencies.
I'd like to hear any experiences/opinions anyone has with the line.

i only wish/hope they will produce a line with a protective caging like the zlatoust company did. Check it out!

THANKS!

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

The protective cage is a very interesting look! Extremely unique.

I agree 100% with you that the new RD watches, and especially the colorful ones they showed on 9/14/09 on ShopNBC for the first time - ARE NOT good looking. At least that is my opinion.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

The signature Red dial is my fav. The leather strap is very comfy and the red dial really pops. See what I mean,

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Only have one, but it is my favorite.

The original.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Only have one RD GMT and not my favorite of the Invicta products but as far as RDs go it would be my only choice. Actually hope to sell or trade it some day. Love the design, weight and color but wish the canteen was a bit smaller then it would be perfect.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

thats that fake wussy russian diver akula.........get out of here with that stuff........get a real russian diver.....ya dirty pipe lover.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Have you ever been severely beaten about the head and neck? cookie? I can't wait to walk up to you and rip that distressed strap off your wrist.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Have you ever been severely beaten about the head and neck? cookie? I can't wait to walk up to you and rip that distressed strap off your wrist.
now, now, lets not get violent.........i dont want to have to ban you.......lol.

and you just called me cookie........oh.......how endearing..........

you wont need to rip it off........ill gladly take it off so you can try it on..........

now , dont be so grumpy, you and your pal watchurself started ragging on me today, you've only got yourself to blame.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Oh there's more where that from ink boy.

Back on topic. Sorry Nine...you would think a Super mod would know better. :cool:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Wow Tuna that was good line towards Tattoo Chef, it kind of pisses me off that I have never used that one!!! LOL

I will have to say this is my largest Collection I now own of them, and too be honest my Favorite would be the Anniversary Rose gold Skelly, I would really like to have a Rose and Black Bracelet to through on it though!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Well...I only have one...My QRD. I changed out the rubber strap, cause I couldn't wear the watch with it on....now it has a brown distressed panatime leather strap!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

I just can not get over the size of the canteen. It takes away from the total picture. It is a shame that such good looking dials, cases and straps are dwarfed by the obtrusive size of the canteen. But that is why there are so many different lines and styles for us Watchfreeks to choose from.

It just does not float my boat as the Bolt or Lupah does.

·
Registered
72 Posts
imported post

Just like you guys, my one and only is my fave! (sorry for the HUGE pics, haven't sized these down yet...)

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Here's 3 RD's I have.. also you can see why I made a bigger watch case..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts