Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Vote for your favorite

The poll did not leave room for all the ones I found so feel free to add new ones in your post.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Night Court!! It could be intelligent humor at times....(most of the others were stupid humor or tried teach some moral lesson in a very bad comedic way).

CJ
I loved that show. It was #2 for me behind Cheers, especially the ones with Coach!

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

I liked a lot of them but went with Bosom Buddies.

Something about men in drag, very Monty Pythonesque.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Ya know, I forgot about coach...I feel bad, he was awesome! I guess towards the end when they were miking it, it got so bad I quit watching.

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Night Court!! It could be intelligent humor at times....(most of the others were stupid humor or tried teach some moral lesson in a very bad comedic way).

CJ
I loved that show. It was #2 for me behind Cheers, especially the ones with Coach!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
ALL IN THE FAMILY????

:pk:pk:pk
Wrong decade. I knew you were stuck in reruns.......:%:%:%:%

January 12, 1971 to April 8, 1979

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

THE 80's SUCKED ANYWAYZ!!!! :madd:madd:madd

besides i was a kid in the 80's i was too busy trying to MATE to watch TV!!!

:l:l:l:l:l

Spaceview wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:
ALL IN THE FAMILY????

:pk:pk:pk
Wrong decade. I knew you were stuck in reruns.......:%:%:%:%

January 12, 1971 to April 8, 1979

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

DingBat wrote:
night court, Markie Post Yum!
Ya got that right- remember the episode when she flashed Judge Harold T. Stone?

I had a crush on her as a kid. Then, about 10 years ago, I ran into her in the city...she STILL looked awesome! I wanted to tell her how muched I loved her, haha, but didn't want to be too creepy- she gave me a nice smile and said "Hi", and that was enough for me...and the crush continued on...

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

Sometimes you want to go where evrybody knows your name

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

of course!!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Was Mash in the 80's ?...I was crazy about that show, it was smart & funny, they showed me how much fun it can be to mock others and to this day, in reruns, whenever I see Frank Burns, I want to kick his ass.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Was Mash in the 80's ?...I was crazy about that show, it was smart & funny, they showed me how much fun it can be to mock others and to this day, in reruns, whenever I see Frank Burns, I want to kick his ass.
MASH ran from 1973-1982 and forever on TVLand :%:%:%

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Actually Duchess, being a HUGE M*A*S*H fan I know the answer to your question. It started in the early 70's and went thru the early 80's. Actually it was from 1972-1983. I watch this show WHENEVER it's on and I have seen every episode multiple times. Can it be on this poll, probably because it was on for three years in the 80's but I would say it was primarily a 70's TV show. That really scares me because I clearly remember watching it with the family in the 70's and that makes me old!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

Goodbye, Farewell and Amen is a television movie that served as the 251st and final episode of the M*A*S*H television series. Closing out the series' eleventh season, the 2½-hour episode first aired on CBS on Monday, February 28, 1983

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Goodbye, Farewell and Amen is a television movie that served as the 251st and final episode of the M*A*S*H television series. Closing out the series' eleventh season, the 2½-hour episode first aired on CBS on Monday, February 28, 1983
I remember watching this and I remember actually getting misty eyed. I really love this show. I was funny as hell one minute and then can be serious as a heart attack in the next second. You got all the emotions every 30 minutes.

This started during the Vietnam War and was actually intended as a veiled statement against the war at the time. If you notice, Hawkeye and many of the characters are vehemently against the war and that was intended to be a message about Vietnam. I could get on my soapbox about this but I won't, I'll let it go.:wf

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.