Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,307 Posts
imported post

Ha Ha! Not at all. As long as all the right parts are were they are supposed to be it is A-OK with me......

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Yes it would... show me what you got..! either be happy with what you have or go buy the size you want.!

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

jb182 wrote:
Yup, but still not as bad as a surgical enhancement.
I gotta agree with the second part, surgical is absolutely gross ......If a little padding makes her feel better about herself I can understand and it wouldn't bother me...personally I'm of the mind that more than a mouth-full is a waste anyway !

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

:whatever:

You are truly kidding right? There are things that can be done with those, that takes more then a mouth full I assure you of that! Wow this thread just got out of hand didnt it!:%

maui_freek wrote:
jb182 wrote:
I gotta agree with the second part, surgical is absolutely gross ......If a little padding makes her feel better about herself I can understand and it wouldn't bother me...personally I'm of the mind that more than a mouth-full is a waste anyway !

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
:whatever:

You are truly kidding right? There are things that can be done with those, that takes more then a mouth full I assure you of that! Wow this thread just got out of hand didnt it!:%

maui_freek wrote:
jb182 wrote:
Yeh but I flunked Knots , in Boy Scouts

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

I guess us guy's can look at this way... we all have a particular size and style of watch we like maybe that carries over too the kinda women we like..:eek:

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

With all the bra styles on the market that lift, separate, spread, support, compress, etc. you can no longer be sure what you see is what you get.

If that is the only part of the complete package she doesn't feel good about, I could forgive the deceit.

OBTW, A-cup women are the only ones who truly believe more than a mouthful is a waste. Just remember that too much of even a good thing can give you indigestion (surgical enhancement?).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.