Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

I'm a lucky guy. I get to spend time with two of the coolest WatchFreeks there are on a fairly regular basis as we all live relatively close. Left to right ......... Rick aka CurrentTime, James aka TVdinner and the short "ole fart" on the right?? Well, you know! :b

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Mark - I think this is a great idea and hopefully some of the members will post their pics.

Oh yea, but the way - Our Senior Mod Don aka Tattoo Chef looks like this below - lol

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

this is me on the right and James(tvdinner) on the left, gee we sure have lots of pics witht the forum owner, lol

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Mark - I think this is a great idea and hopefully some of the members will post their pics.

Oh yea, but the way - Our Senior Mod Don aka Tattoo Chef looks like this below - lol

lol, im the one in the middle.....ha ha.....good pics James.......

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

This is me at a dog show, getting our ribbon from the judge, where one of my Bichon's won Best Opposite Sex at her first show. She was only ten month's old at the time.

And that there picture of Duchess shows what a looker she is fer sure!!! Although'in I can'ts fer the life of me figure out how she dun made herself look all blue in one picture and red in da other???? Was ya holdin' yer breath in one and mad as heck in da other Duchess????

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

ME

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I think these are the same mug shots I see when I go to the Post Office....LOL :)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts