Watch Freeks banner

EYAL LALO OF INVICTA JOINS ME SUNDAY 10P EAST - 7P WEST

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  CurrentTime 
#1 ·
imported post

Hi everyone! Was just notified of this development, and I hope you will be able to tune in. Please join me tonight 10p east - 7p west on ShopNBC for a special two hour event with Invicta CEO Eyal Lalo. His latest OTV is something you really should consider, as well as some of the new entries. While I've not seen any specifics for tonight, I do know that historically Eyal has worked out the occasional "special event" surprise when he does these appearances, and in any case he is great television. Do hope you'll tune in if you can!

#3 ·
imported post

argabright wrote:
I'll be watching!

Break a leg! (Not Eyal's, LOL)
Watching leads to buying. Buying leads to the dog house. I'll be watching football.

#10 ·
imported post

It is time for them to start popping out some nice 3 hand auto's for a change I will agree with you there!!!

argabright wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Only one I saw was the meteorite version which was stunning too say the least!

BW-1 wrote:
Where the heck is the SeaMount in silver and Bl
ack....................
imo, it was THE watch of the night. How about an sw500 in the next version, EYAL?

#12 ·
imported post

My bad I thought I read SW200, I am not a huge fan of chrono Auto's but sure why not.

argabright wrote:
Ron, the sw500 is the chrono. It's the "knock-off" sellita will make that's based on the Valjoux 7750.

I do certainly agree that some 3 hand autos are desperately needed as well.

#15 ·
imported post

Just cant cut that loose can ya!!!:WW:lol

UKWolfeman wrote:
I will watch but I don't see where this OTV is a real value with the recent deal site prices on SAN IIIs. Shop could have done better on price.

Oh and I don't want to hear and so what about the different bracelet options.

#17 ·
imported post

Nope......If they could really justify it and I mean really then maybe.

RipitRon wrote:
Just cant cut that loose can ya!!!:WW:lol

UKWolfeman wrote:
I will watch but I don't see where this OTV is a real value with the recent deal site prices on SAN IIIs. Shop could have done better on price.

Oh and I don't want to hear and so what about the different bracelet options.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.