Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ever been to a Gentlemen's Club ?...Got a funny story to tell ?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I have been to them a few times but they really don't do alot for me. The one funny story I could tell that I actually can tell here is, one time a group of buddies and I were on our way home from a University of Michigan football game and we decided to stop at a club. There were a number of stages so we just sat down at one. I was drinking coffee because I was driving so there I am sitting in sniffers row drinking coffee and this dancer came out in a catholic school girl outfit and I swear to God, the girl looked EXACTLY like my wife!! We all about spit our drinks out when she walked out on the stage!! I mean she was a double of my wife and what made it even more weird is, my wife went to catholic schools and had to wear those uniforms. VERY CREEPY!!:lol

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Yes a couple of times. One funny story that would not be appropriate to post. Let's just say that something ended up in myface and I wasn't expecting it.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

i had a college trip where we ended up in a Mexican STrip club somewhere south of the border.....I still have flashbacks.........

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

1) YES!
2) See my response to your "Can you keep a secret" thread! :t

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
mmm mmmm mmmm......The stories I could tell damn!!!!
. . . I freakin' knew it! That was you at the 'Bare!!!!! lol
Small world huh!!! I knew you where going to bring up the Bare!!!

All I will say is the Strip Clubs in Guadalajara are not the same as in the states!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

All I will say is the Strip Clubs in Guadalajara are not the same as in the states!
Yeah... their all DUDE'S.. not a girl in the club. :%

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Oh, my..my...many of these comments make we wish for a private forum 'cuz I REALLY want to hear the stories behind your responses.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

lowcal1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Let me put it too you this way, I have been too a lot of places with a very high concentration of beatiful women, example Dayton beach during spring break. There is a minimum of 5 X the amount of Georgous women in Guadalajar then there is in Daytona Beach during spring break. There is 5 Selma Hayek's on every street corner. It in amazing!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
lowcal1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Let me put it too you this way, I have been too a lot of places with a very high concentration of beatiful women, example Dayton beach during spring break. There is a minimum of 5 X the amount of Georgous women in Guadalajar then there is in Daytona Beach during spring break. There is 5 Selma Hayek's on every street corner. It in amazing!!!
I know.. just razz'in ya.. I was mainly talk'in about the clubs in TJ.. OMG! :%

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

can you keep a secret??? you ever hear the Cheers song

"where everybody knows your name"

in a past life i was a lustful drunken *******!!!! LOL

BUT that was a longggggg time ago!!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

AHHHH the memories of a little border town by the name of Eagle Pass Texas back in the 80s and 90s, where you could skip across the border to San Pedro and stick Pesos to your forehead all night long.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts