Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'm diggin' it Mike. I have the blue dial version. I ordered the charcoal dial last week but canceled when I snagged the SS Venom.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'm diggin' it Mike. I have the blue dial version. I ordered the charcoal dial last week but canceled when I snagged the SS Venom.
Wish I was home to see the SS venom. Might have that too. Congrats on yours and can't wait to see some pics. The watch is awesome.:b:b

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
Wish I was home to see the SS venom. Might have that too. Congrats on yours and can't wait to see some pics. The watch is awesome.:b:b
Appreciate it Mike. I'll post 'em as soon as it lands.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

you have had a big big week Mike - some great watches!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Holy Moly . . . that's a nice timepiece. It's good to see some "real" pics after only seeing the "stock shot" on the Sunday Run page.

How do you like it?

ENJOY!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Holy Moly . . . that's a nice timepiece. It's good to see some "real" pics after only seeing the "stock shot" on the Sunday Run page.

How do you like it?

ENJOY!
This watch is so comfortable on the wrist for a big watch. For the sunday run whoever got one stole it from invicta.:b:b

1 - 10 of 10 Posts