Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well, looks like the dead and buried beat to death horse has been dug out of the grave again to run another race..........
It's so disappointing.....the SANIII went from being one of the most innovative designs (and one of my favorites) to a "please Lord don't let them make another". What was once a very exclusive piece is now just another sub $200 watch found at the Great Costco Machine. Just how many versions are there now?? I don't really know....stopped counting at 215, or was 315??? Not sure.
Anyway, the new version has a big huge Dragon cutout in the dial, yea I said dragon (Bruce Lee would be proud). Now I understand that some may like it and that's cool....my opinion, CHEESY (but I have a mullet, wear bell bottoms and drive a 76 Trans Am while listening to ABBA all day, oh and wearing my perforated MOP, chrono, ana-digi, dual date, spinning dragon second hand, integrated - interchangeable rubber bracelet, GMT, diamond bezel, stealth SANIII)....whew, so who am I to judge???
For the love of all that is sacred and holy please, no more...
I will say this though, at least the new ones are Limited Editions...that should ease some minds, you'll have a "one of a kind"!!!LOL

Only an opinion folks, just sayin...........:)

CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

OOH OOH REALLY??? LTD ED???? REALLY?? REALLY??? REALLY???

WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO GET FLEECED- I MEAN -GET ONE???

WAIT> WAIT> WAIT> HOW MANY "VARIATIONS" ARE THEY GONNA MAKE???

1,057 = OK COOL!!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Exactly G!!

To use the words Limited or Exclusive at this point with the SAN series is almost criminal.:madd:madd

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
OOH OOH REALLY??? LTD ED???? REALLY?? REALLY??? REALLY???

WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO GET FLEECED- I MEAN -GET ONE???

WAIT> WAIT> WAIT> HOW MANY "VARIATIONS" ARE THEY GONNA MAKE???

1,057 = OK COOL!!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

only watch they did a great job with was the SANII, 7750 and a 3 hand auto and that was it! Why cant they just keep selling the same piece a year or two, no need to make 24 stylesin each model!:eek:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

That's funny Trev but I think I could have lived with 24 styles........:%:%:%:%

CJ

Cali kid wrote:
only watch they did a great job with was the SANII, 7750 and a 3 hand auto and that was it! Why cant they just keep selling the same piece a year or two, no need to make 24 stylesin each model!:eek:

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Guys Guys!!! you dont understand!!!

they make 1500 models at one time .... nevermind that its like 15 models with like 100 VARIATIONS each!!!

:lol:lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Moment of brilliance here; what if... say a couple of watch brands decided to purposely misspell the words "limited" or "edition" when introducing a new, exclusive piece?
For example, New Limated Edishon SANIII Dragon Butt.
We all know that there are a lot of collectors that "Just said No" to book learnin.......so as far they're concerned if it sounds right, it's spelled right.
Understand, I am not trying to give them any ideas but for you literate collectors, keep your eyes peeled for funny looking words...and the rest of ya, Goud Luk!!

CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

they aint gotta do that - Bubba Joe & Betty Sue are buying up their BS already - and they got plenty of cousins!!!!

:%:%:%

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

I did Rip but I'm going with the reverse mullet!! Shaved all around back of the head and above the ears and pony tail on top....it's really hard to explain, really cutting edge $hit, chicks dig it!!:b

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
I though you cut the Mullet CJ?

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I did Rip but I'm going with the reverse mullet!! Shaved all around back of the head and above the ears and pony tail on top....it's really hard to explain, really cutting edge $hit, chicks dig it!!:b

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
I though you cut the Mullet CJ?
Another variation?? Really? Well I have no comment. My feelings have already been expressed by George and CJ. Unreal.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

anyone have any pictures of this new one?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TV they are on the Geek Site, they are Jims pix. I dont like them at all, but I personally dont have any issue with them making a boat load different models of the SAN III. Hell I hope they keep getting stronger and Stronger. I have yet too see another person and I meet a boat load of new people wear a SAN III!

I have seen more Anal retentive People who think they are all that and a bag of chips wear Rolex, Breitling and Omega's then Invicta's. So Rock em Eyal, Rock em!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Didnt get a chance to work on it tonight, but I will get back to it tomorrow. It truly isnt that hard too get apart, accept for that bezel, but I was being over careful because I didnt understand how it came apart. CJ fixed that for me so tomorrow it will be coming off.

Watchguru58 wrote:
When is the SAN IV scheduled for release? I've seen the pics, but when will they be available for purchase?

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
TV they are on the Geek Site, they are Jims pix. I dont like them at all, but I personally dont have any issue with them making a boat load different models of the SAN III. Hell I hope they keep getting stronger and Stronger. I have yet too see another person and I meet a boat load of new people wear a SAN III!

I have seen more Anal retentive People who think they are all that and a bag of chips wear Rolex, Breitling and Omega's then Invicta's. So Rock em Eyal, Rock em!!!
Any possibility of putting a pici on this site; I am banned from WG; but would love to see; luckily I don't have many SANIII yet; and am interested???? Or is it not cool to borrow pics of Jims??? Thanks, D.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.