Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have this eterna I'm trying to get a price on it? a model number? I have looked at many eternas and they all have different price ranges.

I'm trying to buy it off a co-worker he says he found it at a yard sale , paid $15. Took it to swiss watch dealer he got the crystal replaced which costed him 45.00. He also asked how much do these particular watchs go for, the dealer replied with over 1000.00 to 1500.00,so he says. I believe him but Iwant different opinions.

I'll attach a pic he sent me. Please help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I found its from 1952 from the serial number.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,306 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

If the dealer quoted him with a price, he should have asked for an appraisal and got a certificate of what it is worth.

I do not know what this watch would be worth, but there are some vintage freeks on here that might be able to help you out.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Alright,, I'll let him know...haha, I want that watch but don't want to under/over pay him.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
imported post

truds wrote:
I have this eterna I'm trying to get a price on it? a model number? I have looked at many eternas and they all have different price ranges.

I'm trying to buy it off a co-worker he says he found it at a yard sale , paid $15. Took it to swiss watch dealer he got the crystal replaced which costed him 45.00. He also asked how much do these particular watchs go for, the dealer replied with over 1000.00 to 1500.00,so he says. I believe him but Iwant different opinions.

I'll attach a pic he sent me. Please help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I found its from 1952 from the serial number.
If you are trying to buy it from a co-worker why would he send you a picture of it? Why is the picture he sent you copied from Ebay? If he paid $15 for it offer him $25....

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
imported post

Here's one that says retail value $495, but has a strap not a bracelet.

http://www.vintagewatch.ca/?p=452

Interesting, this watch was stolen in Ottawa, On, Canada.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Wow OK I asked him to the send the pic, he is a friend. The watch is worth more than 25 cmon now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts