Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for grabs is my rare ESQ Submersible "Swiss" automatic. Never been cracked open but I think it's powered by a Claro Semag CL-888. It runs very accurately with no issues. I am the original owner and purchased it from a Outlet Movado store several years ago... For the money I can get for it I should probably just keep it but I'm not wearing it enough and would like to free up some space in the Ol' watch box. Since these are hard to find I will list the specs as I know them:

*(Only) 100m WR with screw down crown!
*Sapphire Chrystal
*44mm Case Diameter not incl. Crown
*14mm thick
*22mm SS Brushed and Polished Bracelet
*Swiss Automatic Movement

This watch has been worn, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking... Usually on an Isofrane strap. I would rate the condition at 85% due to the age of it and very few, if you can find them, marks on the bracelet, case and case back. The case sides between the lugs (not shown) are very nicely finished (as is the rest of the case) with both polished and brushed accents... Wears nicely with a strap. Really a very nice and underrated watch IMO! Comes with original box, booklet and hangtag.

$225 O.B.O PayPal only pls. Shipped via USPS Priority Mail Insured.

This last picture was taken when the watch was NEW... There are some very slight signs of wear on the buckle, not shown in this picture!

Reactions: arogle1stus

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Someone make me an offer... I'm good at catching low balls! :p

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT... I'm going to remove the listing soon if I don't get any offers...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No offers! No problem! I'll keep it... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts