Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone own one of these?

I love the hands on it, and it's clean, yet unique look. I'd love to own one, but at $1500 I'll have to pass.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Nice looking watch! I was looking for a website on it to learn more and could only find these sites
http://www.eotsea3.com/ - pretty cool. you can see how it would look with all different color and feature combinations.

I have heard it is very expensive - maybe overpriced. It looks similar to a beafy sector dive watch and other similar watch styles.

still very nice looking.

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

Iron - $1500 seems pretty expensive for that watch. I agree it is nice and has unique hands, but I think I have seen other watches with similar looks, for considerably less.

I am going to look around and try to find you a similar looking watch if I can.

·
Registered
37 Posts
imported post

very chiseled features on that one, looks like something Bruce Wayne wore for 13.5 seconds before losing interest to the next kick.
but the price tho! ooooofff
i'd rather invest in an Omega, or a Rolex, or a Breitling...

·
Registered
420 Posts
imported post

Agree with pretty much everyone here on this one. Great looking watch but $1500 is a tad steep. Check out Benarus, really high quality, similar look, VERY limited and less expensive.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i love the look of the watch, but yeah, $1500 is alot for it. there are alot of companies out there doing the same designs as these, for less money, i.e. benarus, deep blue and others..........but it is a cool looking dive watch, no doubt about it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I looked into the Benarus line, but didn't find them as striking as the SEA3. The hands on that SEA3, just captivate me. The second hand looks like if you got your fingers anywhere near it, it would draw blood!

Benarus has a new model "Megaloden" I believe it's called that looks killer though.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
yeah, i do like the hands on the sea3..........they are very cool..........but $1500 bucks? 
Yeah, I agree $1500 is a bit steep.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts