Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Anyone get the emperor's grandeur watch? I ordered this watch. Thought it was different. Like the style of this watch.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I didnt but if Rip was ever too dress up I would want that watch on my wrist. Thank goodness I dont ever have to dress nice anymore, in fact I flat out refuse!!! 8 yrs of my life I will never get back wearing a suit every F-ing day!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Mike - what is the shop number for that watch?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

which one did you order? The silver one?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
which one did you order? The silver one?
Yes I ordered the silvertone. Like it the best. Liked the other models too but they were 42mm. This is 49mm.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

it looks massive. I have never seen one of these in person. Definitely a different design.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Congrats Mike on your new Emperor's Grandeur. Wear that stunning watch in good health, when it arrives. ....Bob

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats, Mike!

I actually saw that on ShopNBC (I don't watch the shows much, but with the tourbillon for sale . . . I've been watching the Stuhrling shows) and thought it looked very cool. Reminded of a Russian design "Wings of the Motherland" I believe it was called, sold over on JTV when Tim was there.

I look forwards to your pics and review!

ENJOY!

EDIT: I just found this link . . . http://www.russia2all.com/aviator-poljot-volmax-pilot-watch-swifts/wings_of_the_motherland/

Well, the watches don't look exactly the same . . . but you get my drift! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts