Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Do you have one that stands out in your mind ?...I have them all the time so it's difficult to choose just one...I'll have to go with the most recent one...Cowboy's office in the stable has a wall of windows that overlook the horse pool...I came in the back entrance through the pool room & saw him working in his office, I got his attention and proceeded to do a dance for him & when he motioned with his hands for me to turn around I thought it was 'cuz he wanted a view of my booty shaking tothe beat of the music playing...Hahaha, Ima idiot...He wanted me to turn around to that I could see I had an audience, the client he had been waiting for had come in behind me & was watching my entire performance.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

I'm beginning to believe that I might be just a lil' too"out there"for many of you to tolerate.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

okay, ill give ya one embarrasing moment.........i probably have one once a day.......but , ill pick out one of the funnier ones that happened to me recently.

was at a local car wash, just got done with the car, and was standing there lighting up a smoke............i look at the vacuum area, and i see this blue chevy cobalt, and a girl that im friends with and used to work with, starting to clean out her car.........

as we always joked around and messed with each other, i was trying to be funny. She was in the car, through the drivers side, on her knees on the front seat, leaning in cleaning stuff out...........so her ass was sticking out of the door.............So i walk up and go to kick her in the ass.........Well , i had my foot up and was right behind her, and just about to kick her, when i realized that this girl had a big tattoo on her right ankle.........and i know the girl that im friends with , had a tattoo on her left, and this tattoo this woman had was way bigger...............

i put my foot down and began to creep away, when she turned around as i was walking away........i pretended to throw something in the trash, and ran to the car and got the hell out of there, while she was giving me a wierd look the whole time.

Can you imagine , if i walked up to some random woman, and kicked her in the ass, saying some kind of rude remark.................SHE WOULDA CALLED THE COPS...........lol.......

next time, i think ill just call out the persons name.............if its not them, its alot less embarrasing then kicking a strange woman in her behind...................

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'll share. It was my second week on the road as a plumbing tech. I was attempting to replace a diaphragm kit on a Sloan flushometer valve. For those who don't know what that is, it's the shiny chrome plated valve that sits atop a urinal or toilet in many commercial establishments.
I turned off the water source and proceeded to remove the dome cap with my wrench. It was difficult to remove, which should have been a clue that there was something wrong. I just thought it was frozen in place because it hadn't been opened in for awhile. I cranked on it as hard as I could and the dome flew off the valve, followed by a geiser of water which flooded out the restroom and ran down the hallway of this office building. Apparently, the water source wasn't shutting off properly, but gave me a false sense that it was because it closed with a screwdriver like it was supposed to. It was stripped. About 10 min. later, one of the real plumbers from my company showed up and got the main water turned off and replaced the water source stop and valve.
I'm walking around the office completely soaked from head to toe,literally! I have NEVER been so embarrassed. Naturally the other plumber was the hero and I was the idiot. Oh well...I got a little better since then. ;)

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'll share. It was my second week on the road as a plumbing tech. I was attempting to replace a diaphragm kit on a Sloan flushometer valve. For those who don't know what that is, it's the shiny chrome plated valve that sits atop a urinal or toilet in many commercial establishments.
I turned off the water source and proceeded to remove the dome cap with my wrench. It was difficult to remove, which should have been a clue that there was something wrong. I just thought it was frozen in place because it hadn't been opened in for awhile. I cranked on it as hard as I could and the dome flew off the valve, followed by a geiser of water which flooded out the restroom and ran down the hallway of this office building. Apparently, the water source wasn't shutting off properly, but gave me a false sense that it was because it closed with a screwdriver like it was supposed to. It was stripped. About 10 min. later, one of the real plumbers from my company showed up and got the main water turned off and replaced the water source stop and valve.
I'm walking around the office completely soaked from head to toe,literally! I have NEVER been so embarrassed. Naturally the other plumber was the hero and I was the idiot. Oh well...I got a little better since then. ;)

what was that, ........like yesterday........i highly doubt youve improved that much in one day.............youll always be the plumbers helper........never the plumber..............sewage sucker!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Look here fry boy, mind your business! That was 21 years ago. Shouldn't you be somewhere assaulting someone you don't know?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Look here fry boy, mind your business! That was 21 years ago. Shouldn't you be somewhere assaulting someone you don't know?

your right..........i should be off doing something else...............ill get right on that....................

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Now would be great...thanks.

To any new Freek that may be reading this, Tattoo Chef and I are friends. It's all in fun. Everyone else...business as usual.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

To anyone reading this, tattoo and i are friend.......blah , blah , blah, blah, blah..........ah,.....shutup you ........no one cares what you say anyway.............pipe muncher..........;)

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Biggest one I can think of happened years ago when my mother walked in on me and my girlfriendwhile I was getting a FC. Probably more embarrassing for my girlfriend though.......

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Biggest one I can think of happened years ago when my mother walked in on my girlfriend and I doing the wild thing and I was getting a full cowboy. Probably more embarrassing for my girlfriend though.......
Wow.........little more than i needed to hear..........full cowboy.......cant wait to meet the misses............lol.........i would think your mother would be the most embarrassed.............lol

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Fyi....it wasn't the current misses it was an old girlfriend many years ago. Of course I don't think I ever told the wife about it but I may have just can't remember.

tattoo chef wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
Biggest one I can think of happened years ago when my mother walked in on my girlfriend and I doing the wild thing and I was getting a full cowboy. Probably more embarrassing for my girlfriend though.......
Wow.........little more than i needed to hear..........full cowboy.......cant wait to meet the misses............lol.........i would think your mother would be the most embarrassed.............lol

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Well many years ago when i was working in Retail in came a beautiful young lady and she wanted to size up a shirt on me to see if it would look good on her man. Well when she was holding up the shirt on me she cracked a joke and I laughed hard.....WOW this is bad...lol...when i laughed out came....sorry if this is nasty but its the truth...out came a very long swinging booger...hahahahaha....if i spelled that correctly...but it was so long and i was so embarrassed and her face was priceless....she was in shock and just looked at me and I never felt that embarrassed in my life....So she took the shirt paid and left and i stuck my tail between my legs and laughed my butt off....Sorry if I grossed anyone out but thats my Embarrassing story...

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Well many years ago when i was working in Retail in came a beautiful youg lady and she wanted to size up a shirt on me to see if it would look good on her man. Well when she was holding up the shirt on me she cracked a joke and I laughed hard.....WOW this is bad...lol...when i laughed out came....sorry if this is nasty but its the truth...out came a very long swinging booger...hahahahaha....if i spelled that correctly...but it was so long and i was so embarrassed and her face was priceless....she was in shock and just looked at me and I never felt that embarrassed in my life....So she took the shirt paid and left and i stuck my tail between my legs and laughed my butt off....Sorry if I grossed anyone out but thats my Embarrassing story...
Jack , that is absolutely disgusting..........i can only imagine how you felt..............or how she felt ......lol............blow your damn nose next time before walking out onto the sales floor.......ha ha ha :q

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Well many years ago when i was working in Retail in came a beautiful youg lady and she wanted to size up a shirt on me to see if it would look good on her man. Well when she was holding up the shirt on me she cracked a joke and I laughed hard.....WOW this is bad...lol...when i laughed out came....sorry if this is nasty but its the truth...out came a very long swinging booger...hahahahaha....if i spelled that correctly...but it was so long and i was so embarrassed and her face was priceless....she was in shock and just looked at me and I never felt that embarrassed in my life....So she took the shirt paid and left and i stuck my tail between my legs and laughed my butt off....Sorry if I grossed anyone out but thats my Embarrassing story...
Jack , that is absolutely disgusting..........i can only imagine how you felt..............or how she felt ......lol............blow your damn nose next time before walking out onto the sales floor.......ha ha ha :q
hahahahahahaha....Don I was horrified...and the bad thing was she was absolutely Gorgeous....and I felt like a jackass.....lol...

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

I'll just say this, I dropped the "So,,,,when's the baby due" BOMB!
Once, just once, nuff said. My wife has not let me back in that store again...lol.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

These are all great, guys...Thanks for putting yourselves out there...If I had to give a prize tho, it would go to Jackprime1, I'm still laughing about that one.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

You guys, these are some very funny stories to be sure. I'm trying to think of one, there have ben so many, that I can post. I'll get back to ya!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
These are all great, guys...Thanks for putting yourselves out there...If I had to give a prize tho, it would go to Jackprime1, I'm still laughing about that one.

Thanks I guess..lol....This has always been a joke amongst all of my friends and been haunting me for years...:eek:

·
Registered
469 Posts
imported post

My wife was pregnant when this happened so I was ATTUNE to expecting women. I woman came in wearing what appeared to be a maternity top so I proceeded to ask, "My wife is expecting as well, when are you due?" He friend busted out, "Gurl I TOLD you that you needed to lose weight!"

I finished the transaction head hung low trying not to laugh...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts