Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello everyone, I was introduced here by Tatto Chef (Heartbreak?) and I hope the can meet everyone here. My name is Charlie, married for 49 years, I'm 71 years old, have 4 daughters and 12 grandchildren. I'm a retired machinist for about 10 1/2 yrs and enjoying life as much as I can. I have a sickness, I enjoy watches!!!!

Thanks everyone.

Charlie

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Hello Charlie...Glad you joined...I just joined today also and look forward to your postings...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

49 years!!! WOW. The big 50th anniversary is coming up soon! My grandparents made it to 50 years together and we had a huge huge party. It was awesome.

Hello Charlie and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

the 50th is coming next year I'm afraid, is it been that long? My god man, it just seemed like yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, how the time flies when you are having fun!!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Are you guys having a big party for the big 50th?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Glad to be here my friend Don, btw can you can you send me an email with the right way to post pics from my desktop?, I would appreciate it, thanks. TVD, I don't know about a big party, the way I'm spending money on watches it will be like no party at all, let's see what my girls will come out with. Right now I'm looking to sell most of my watches, my wife needs about $5200. worth of dental work and our combined pension pay's do not allow for that kind of expenditure. I'm taking quite a few of the watches to BigJoe's GGT to see if anybody want's to buy some of them.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

EL DON JUAN wrote:
Right now I'm looking to sell most of my watches,

Post them here is the new For Sale section!

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

Hi! Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Don't know how to post here too many hoops, same problem at the WG forum, will learn sooner I hope.

Charlie

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

EL DON JUAN wrote:
Don't know how to post here too many hoops, same problem at the WG forum, will learn sooner I hope.

Charlie
Charlie - I can assist you in posting some of your "for sale" watches if you want. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss how you want to sell them. I would post them under your name and with whatever information you wanted.

And I would be happy to walk you through on the phone how to make the posts yourself also if you wanted.

:)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Thanks for contacting me, my friend Don/Tattoo Chef has kindly offered his services in that regard and I plan to take advantage of it next week. Thanks once again for the offer, it was very kind of you.

Charlie

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Welcome CMorrison, looks like a nice place here, i Know you going to be posting good stuff, just what we need my friend.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Hi Charlie!! Glad to see ya made it over! This is a rel fun place with alot of good people! Also, I hope your wife is doing well!! Stick around and post often!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Thanks Guy's!! Been here for awhile, just not posting enough with all what's going on in my life, maybe after my wife's surgery I can rest a bit and do some more posting here.
Be seeing you.

Charlie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts