Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

. . . We all lust after our "grail" watches. The expensive, the rare. But, do you have any el-cheapo, Dime Store watches that you really dig???



I have a few . . .I'll kick it off . . .











[align=center]. . . Invicta Quartz, 40 bucks . . . [/align]



[align=center]
[/align]



[align=center]. . . Croton, 40 bucks . . . [/align]



[align=center]
[/align]



[align=center]SO Olympus, 50 bucks . . .[/align]



[align=center]
[/align]



[align=center][/align]



[align=left]. . . Not a lot of dough, but I wear the heck out of these, don't need to be high end to blow my skirt up . . .[/align]
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well to me almost all of my stuff is kind of cheap, but the cheapest watch I own as of now are a Android Octopuz, and my Invicta Scuba divers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
imported post

I have this Croton around $45

200m water resistant.

Not bad for an El Cheapo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
imported post

Let's see. I guess the only cheapo or less expensive piece I have is really my Pro Diver. The rest don't fall into that catagory, believe it or not!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Well to me almost all of my stuff is kind of cheap, but the cheapest watch I own as of now are a Android Octopuz, and my Invicta Scuba divers!
. . . . Ron, I know you . .. You wouldn't know cheap if it fell out of the sky and landed on you . . . :t:%
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

I think the most inexpensive watch I have at present is a Swiss Legend GMT @ $69.






I also have a 2-tone OGII that I won in a drawing last year. I wouldn't necessarily call the OGII a "cheap" watch per se, but I paid nothing for it. :)



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I think the most inexpensive watch I have at present is a Swiss Legend GMT @ $69.






. . . I have the SL GMT in red . . . heavy watch for $69!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Well to me almost all of my stuff is kind of cheap, but the cheapest watch I own as of now are a Android Octopuz, and my Invicta Scuba divers!
. . . . Ron, I know you . .. You wouldn't know cheap if it fell out of the sky and landed on you . . . :t:%
The only good thing about doing it cheap is you get to do it more often!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Well to me almost all of my stuff is kind of cheap, but the cheapest watch I own as of now are a Android Octopuz, and my Invicta Scuba divers!
. . . . Ron, I know you . .. You wouldn't know cheap if it fell out of the sky and landed on you . . . :t:%
The only good thing about doing it cheap is you get to do it more often!!!
. . . back to the girls built like "kegs".. . . right . . . :c
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

It's nice and heavy without being bulky.

It's a steal when Lior lists them for $69!

They are a cool looking watch that you can beat to hell. :)



randyswagon wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:
I think the most inexpensive watch I have at present is a Swiss Legend GMT @ $69.

. . . I have the SL GMT in red . . . heavy watch for $69!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have received a bunch of lower cost watches that I really like. My Automatic Magico for $40 comes immediately to mind
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
imported post

Oh I've got one, just don't think I'm supposed to post pics of it. My Grandfather had a buddy in Texas give him a watch back in 1980's or thereabouts...come to find out...it was a joke and the watch was a fake. I've now got his watch collection...including this honeysuckle.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,876 Posts
imported post

My wife calls me the "King of Cheap" as I tend to buy stuff when it's on clearence or any cheap way I can get it.

Okay...here are a couple of my "El Cheapo" finds...

Swiss Legend Commander Chrono...$75



The watch is $300 on the shop...I am sure I have seen it for less...but $75 bucks.????


This is a Minoir....and German/Asian watch...Picked it up on ebay for $49...shipped. I have used it since we moved to Houston in 2005. Nice Master Calander watch...Asian Automatic that keeps excellent time, and now has a nice Seiko Rubber Strap....Courtesy of TVDinner!!





This is my Invicta Corduba Ibiza....got it on the shop when they dropped the price down to $129...a steal for this big bad watch!!!






My Helix Wings sport watch...great watch for a beater....picked it up for $37 from the Propertyroom.com



My Invicta OG II...also a steal of a deal from Shopnbc...it was under $75 and free shipping.



My nice little Scheaffer homage watch.... picked up on ebay...under $40 shipped.



And my latest El Cheapo...a Mirus Police watch from Ebay...came with a rubber strap which was too small so I switched it out for the black leather strap shown.

 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top