Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

. . . Ed Freakin' Hardy!!!!

I love old school tattoo work and iconography. But this crap has got to be the fourth horseman of the apocalypse riding in full gallop!!!!

I realize that a good salesman can sell anything, but Skelton has to throwing up in his mouth as he hawks that garbage. Pitiful. Absolutely pitiful.

I'm not normally this overtly negative, but Shop has hit rock solid bottom, they will sell sh!t and try to tell you it doesn't smell . . . . I'm going to clean my cat's litter box and sell it as Almond Roca . . . !?!?!!?!!?!

· Premium Member
24,307 Posts
imported post

· Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Actually Randy that is part of next weeks rotation......$hit on a strap; using the new wood ISA / G14 combination wooden movement with licorice strap. 6 Value pays, Once only, Top Value....$499.00.
CJ:b

randyswagon wrote:

I love old school tattoo work and iconography. But this crap has got to be the fourth horseman of the apocalypse riding in full gallop!!!!

I realize that a good salesman can sell anything, but Skelton has to throwing up in his mouth as he hawks that garbage. Pitiful. Absolutely pitiful.

I'm not normally this overtly negative, but Shop has hit rock solid bottom, they will sell sh!t and try to tell you it doesn't smell . . . . I'm going to clean my cat's litter box and sell it as Almond Roca . . . !?!?!!?!!?!

· Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Actually Randy that is part of next weeks rotation......$hit on a strap; using the new wood ISA / G14 combination wooden movement with licorice strap. 6 Value pays, Once only, Top Value....$499.00.

randyswagon wrote:

. . . Are you so sure you aren't right????? All indications are you may just be . . . :%

· Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

randyswagon wrote:

:%:lol

· Premium Member
25,162 Posts
imported post

I think it is good for a different demographic that shopnbc was probably not hitting with any of their other brands. Remember that article I posted about the channel some time ago that said they are constantly trying out new brands. If it does not sell, you will never ever see it again. If it does, you will see it late night to appeal to the younger crowd.

· Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I think it is good for a different demographic that shopnbc was probably not hitting with any of their other brands. Remember that article I posted about the channel some time ago that said they are constantly trying out new brands. If it does not sell, you will never ever see it again. If it does, you will see it late night to appeal to the younger crowd.
. . . the business of business is business. But they have to know that the Eskimos are going to laugh at them when they sell IceBoxes . . . .

· Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Ask your kids about them if you have any. My daughters were absolutely freaking out about these over the holiday as well as their boyfriends. This is aimed at teens and 20's and if the shop has a decent amount of viewers in the age group they will do well. Other than the Revolution none were for me at all.

· Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.