Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone experience this with eBay global shipping. ordered watch from seller on eBay,paid via pay pal and its shipped through the bays global shipping. the watch is to be delivered to me in Canada. watch is shipped via usps to world wide shipping center in cin.ohio. form there the last track info from ebay is the watch has been shipped to its destination, then the trail simply dies off. the global tracking number is not recognized by anybody. ordered lots of stuff from ebay and never had this happen before. called eBay and was guaranteed a response within 48 to 72 hours, nothing yet.ls this normal?

·
Registered
513 Posts
zed073 is probably right. I've sold several timepieces via eBay's Global Shipping Program. I monitored the higher priced items shipped to Canada, one time it took at least two weeks. Considering how much was paid for shipping cost, delivery time seemed intolerable. Hopefully it'll show up in the next few days.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Did you try the tracking number on canada posts tracking website ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes to the ?. ive tried all tracking search engines. usually Canada post will send you a notification when the item was accepted once it clears customs. the big Canada post drop offs from the states or international goods is Montreal or Vancouver.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Global shipping tracking info ends when it arrives at their shipping center. You will likely not get any additional updates until it hits your mailbox.

The only way to get a good tracking number is to NOT ship with eBay's global program, as it is basically shipping the item twice, and you loose oversight of it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
global shipping with ebay is a dealbreaker with me now. what a joke. just been advised to use rakuten3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts