Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Senior Freek
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe it so you must all believe it too!
Get woke people!

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you’re gonna go full conspiracy theories which I love for entertainment purposes. The moon landing was faked. JS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Senior Freek
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you’re gonna go full conspiracy theories which I love for entertainment purposes. The moon landing was faked. JS

The theories do crack me up. This guy's video is really good about why is wasn't faked. Super good.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The theories do crack me up. This guy's video is really good about why is wasn't faked. Super good.
A few years ago I went deep into the fake landing stuff. YouTube had video after video of why it was fake. Now when you look for fake evidence, it’s been all scrubbed and replaced with debunk videos. Did the Internet scrub all the old vids and flood it with debunks? Hmmm

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,395 Posts

I think the Funkster is laying down these conspiracy theory nuggets as an offset to my COVID post, of which my comments on COVID are grounded in facts and figures, not hyperbole and horseshit.

The Funkster is on the opposite side of the ideological spectrum from me and is on a rant, he is into the "Woke" censorship and cancel-culture thing, of which I am not!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think the Funkster is laying down these conspiracy theory nuggets as an offset to my COVID post, of which my comments on COVID are grounded in facts and figures, not hyperbole and horseshit.

The Funkster is on the opposite side of the ideological spectrum from me and is on a rant, he is into the "Woke" censorship and cancel-culture thing, of which I am not!
If we can all think differently and still get along and have fun with it, it’s ok with me. We can fundamentally disagree with beliefs and still be friends. When one can’t accept the fact that everyone can coexist and think differently, there’s an individual problem with that person. When we are forced to believe one way only, we are doomed.

·
Aspiring Expert
1,439 Posts
Me too... his latest video on Mr. Musk / SpaceX is pure gold....
Not to mention his videos on the "Hyperloop"... lol

If we can all think differently and still get along and have fun with it, it’s ok with me. We can fundamentally disagree with beliefs and still be friends. When one can’t accept the fact that everyone can coexist and think differently, there’s an individual problem with that person. When we are forced to believe one way only, we are doomed.

There is a BIG difference between "think differently" and entertaining nonsense!

Reactions: FBPB

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not to mention his videos on the "Hyperloop"... lol

There is a BIG difference between "think differently" and entertaining nonsense!
I don’t think so. I always believed in UFOs. It’s been called nonsense by key authorities forever. Now some of those authorities have come out and confirmed the existence. My point is being close minded to civil conversations is unfortunate. It’s vanity to believe that you have the only truth.

·
Aspiring Expert
1,439 Posts
I don’t think so. I always believed in UFOs. It’s been called nonsense by key authorities forever. Now some of those authorities have come out and confirmed the existence. My point is being close minded to civil conversations is unfortunate. It’s vanity to believe that you have the only truth.

I rest my case new guy... lol jk...

Reactions: BigAL

·
Senior Freek
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I would say believing UFO's are real and believing UFO's are aliens are two different things, if you want to get technical. The videos from the Pentagon and Navy tell me that UFO's exists. Now, are they alien tech? Maybe, and it wouldn't surprise me. I also wouldn't surprise me if we find out in the future that it is some other earth based phenomenon we haven't identified yet.
Consider this about the human brain: In Samoa the the Samoan word for white people translates directly into "sky breaker." The reason being that the human brain sees something so vastly strange and different for the first time the brain will actually not process that visual experience at all. So, when these massive ships full of white Europeans were sailing toward the islands the Samoans did not "see" them. Rather, their brain just didn't process this thing that was so completely foreign to them. It wasn't until they boat was right upon them and they saw human figures coming ashore on smaller boats that it all came together and their brain processed it all. Human visiters on large ships. Well, since they just seemed to "appear" there, they thought they came right out of the sky, hence "sky breaker."

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would say believing UFO's are real and believing UFO's are aliens are two different things, if you want to get technical. The videos from the Pentagon and Navy tell me that UFO's exists. Now, are they alien tech? Maybe, and it wouldn't surprise me. I also wouldn't surprise me if we find out in the future that it is some other earth based phenomenon we haven't identified yet. ."
Also agree. But I’m not discounting any explanation.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.