Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Ima early bird...I like getting up while it's still dark out & the first 3 hrs. of my day are quiet & serene...On the very rare occasion that the sunlight streaming in my bedroom windows wakes me up, I jump outta bed like my ass is on fire & I feel like I have wasted the best part of my day...Are you an early bird or a night owl ?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Early Bird (just over the past year). I was up at 6:30am this morning, letting the dog out.

Until this year, I was up until 2am, and slept until 10am.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

When I was younger I was a night owl. Now I'm an early bird. Weekdays or weekends my two labs think 5:30am is wake-up time.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I just don't sleep - at all.

So I am .... both, lol

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:

So I am .... both, lol
Perfect James, considering that the baby is due very soon. Your wife will thank you I'm sure.

As for me, I'm up a 3:40a during the week and usually knock out between 10-11p. That is unless the cook calls me when he gets off work, then I'm up 'til 12:30a!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Baby?? Really?? Congrats big guy!!:b:b:b

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

So I am .... both, lol
Perfect James, considering that the baby is due very soon. Your wife will thank you I'm sure.

As for me, I'm up a 3:40a during the week and usually knock out between 10-11p. That is unless the cook calls me when he gets off work, then I'm up 'til 12:30a!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am both in the sack around 12:30 and up at 4:30 to 5:00 every morning. Not real big on the sleep, accept for Sunday's I try too sleep in but I am generally up around 6:00 to 6:30

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

During my work week I'm in bed by 11:00 on my weekends it is more like 2:00. I hate getting up early. I curse the Gods when my alarm clock goes off at 6:00am

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

For me I try to get to bed around 11:00 - 11:30pm then I'm up at 3:30am to start my day. Every day.

So I'm not really sure what you would call it but I've operated like this for years.

T.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I am an early bird for the most part, love the early mornings to step outside while still dark.

But I have been known to be a night owl as well, depends on which work shift I am on, but I prefer mornings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts