Watch Freeks banner

EAGLES ~ DALLAS GAME

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  TVDinner 
#1 ·
imported post

I'm feeling anxious about this game tomorrow night...I always want to win...But, this particular game is of the same intense importance to me as last weeks' win over the Giants...It's going to be a cakewalk for the Birds, right ?...Say right, darn it.

#2 ·
imported post

Even though there are more gimme games this year then I can remember in any previous, this isnt one of them. Personally with the BS that Roy and Romo are doing right now all the Eagles can hope for is for them too be distracted. The Eagles and the Cowboys in my opinion are about the same caliber team, Both are a couple steps below the top dog NO, and a step below teams like the Steelers. So it is a Pick em game too me!

#9 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Yeah but in the end I doubt any stumbles by any NFC team is gonna help my Hawks....:twitch:
It all began weeks ago when some flake dressed them in those hideous uniforms...How can one overcome THAT & play well after being stripped of their dignity...Yup, blame it all on that.

#10 ·
imported post

I am not sure how good Dallas is on the road. Philadelphia is getting Michael Westbrook back tomorow, I think. Also, Dallas seem to be looking better. I think this will be a very entertaining ballgame. The line on this game is Eagles by 3. ....Bob

#16 ·
imported post

this is a pretty big game for Philli. Dallas has been playing well against teams they should play well against and this is a big game for both teams to establish a little momentum heading through the second half of the season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.