Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009J5O7G/ref=asc_df_B0009J5O7G982632?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B0009J5O7G

Features:
Multi-Function LCD (Date, Seconds, Time Zone)
German Atomic Movement
WWVB Radio Controlled Time Setting
U.S. Time Zone Selection (P, M, C, E)
Absolute Time and Date Accuracy
Perpetual Calendar
Manual Transmission Seeking Function
Digital Seconds or Date
Auto Daylight Saving Time Reset
Low Battery Indicator
Classic Arabic Number Dial
Handmade Gold Plated Stainless Case
Polished Scratch Resistant Crystal
Brown Leather Band
Water Resistant to 5 Atmospheres
10 Year Warranty
Gift Box
Case Diameter: 1.56" or 39.6mm
Case Depth: 0.43"/11mm
Dial Diameter: 1.1"/28mm
LCD: 0.153" x 0.31"/3.9mm x 7.9mm
Band Measurement: 0.79"/20mm
Band Ajustments: 6.5" to 8"
3V CR1620 Lithium Battery

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

never seen one of those before.

"The E. Howard & Co. wrist watch by La Crosse Technology is enhanced with liquid crystal display that adds increased functionality. A built-in receiver is tuned to U.S. atomic clock, ensuring that you always have the most accurate time and date. The E. Howard watch also offers durability with its scratch-resistant crystal and polished, stainless-steel, water-resistant case. The band is made of genuine leather."

so it is similar technology to what is in some of the eco drive watches like the top Nighthawk?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I found it by accident. I thought it was worth posting just because of what it does at the price point. Small dial but they do have other models. They also sell atomic wall clocks which I might have to look into. I hate taking my large gallery clock off the wall to reset it from time to time.

TVDinner wrote:
never seen one of those before.

"The E. Howard & Co. wrist watch by La Crosse Technology is enhanced with liquid crystal display that adds increased functionality. A built-in receiver is tuned to U.S. atomic clock, ensuring that you always have the most accurate time and date. The E. Howard watch also offers durability with its scratch-resistant crystal and polished, stainless-steel, water-resistant case. The band is made of genuine leather."

so it is similar technology to what is in some of the eco drive watches like the top Nighthawk?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.