·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
:lol

You are too much! :)
I am in rare form tonight.

I started my crappy day by chipping the crystal on my SAS. I nailed it right on the corner of the granite counter top. Then I get hame and the Corgi got out of his crate and crapped all over the house!!! WTF I cant get a break, I am paying for all the bad $hit I have done lately I think!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

I started my crappy day by chipping the crystal on my SAS. I nailed it right on the corner of the granite counter top. Then I get hame and the Corgi got out of his crate and crapped all over the house!!! WTF I cant get a break, I am paying for all the bad $hit I have done lately I think!
Holt shite Rip! The crystal thing would irritate me but the pup crapping all over the house would send me somewhere I don't often go!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

Holt sh#+e Rip! The crystal thing would irritate me but the pup crapping all over the house would send me somewhere I don't often go!
That ******* had the craps too poor ******* wasnt feeling good apparently. Thank goodness for the bissel carpet machine. But boy was I pissed he is still hiding under the bed!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Hot and tasty!
man, i tasted some today, it was hot, delicious and juicy...........:lol..........this thread is going south fast........

and James..........thank you....:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts