Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a nylon band ( From Bandrband ) it should be in in a day or two it's for my Armourlite

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Cool. Looking forward to seeing some wrist shots when it arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Well I got it and finally I think shipping was delayed because of the holiday it looks really good the little bit harder to put on then some of the other but it looks way better than them I will give you an update when I get more of a chance to use it but it feels great

·
Registered
489 Posts
Looks good on that watch as it complements the utilitarian nature of the piece really well. Certainly a great alternative to NATO and canvas straps.

·
Super Moderator
10,605 Posts
Yowza, that's awesome looking Contra !!! :smileyface_hand_cla Goes perfectly with the eye-catching design the watch has, and doesn't look like your every day nylon strap either. :thumb: Just the look of it is great, and that clasp is outstanding as well. This will allow you to enjoy this watch even more I bet. ..Congratulations to you there ! Hope you really enjoy that !

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I'm really enjoying it it looks great my girlfriend likes the looks to, I don't even realize I have it on sometimes...lol

·
Super Moderator
10,605 Posts
Yeah I'm really enjoying it it looks great my girlfriend likes the looks to, I don't even realize I have it on sometimes...lol

Fantastic Contra ! :smile: Terrific pickup there ! ..Hope you keep on enjoying the new strap, and the watch. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts