Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

Some of you may have read my thread asking for sub $500US dive watch suggestions. There were some great ones. But I wandered back into the local Seiko dealer and they were having a sale.... I couldn't resist.

So I ended up with two as there was a 60% off sale. Very happy. Grabbed a couple of Nato's and I think this is unbeatable bang for buck watch fun.

Cheers,

Jarrod

·
Registered
489 Posts
Excellent selections! Congratulations on getting these two beautiful pieces. :)

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
A double whammy! Enjoy, one of the most reliable (and all in-house) and recognisable watches out there. And the maker of the first ever quartz watch, the Astron. Now that's a brand!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Beautiful Pair Jarrod. Congrats and Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Waikato7

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Wow... Both very sharp and look great on NATO straps.:smileyface_hand_cla

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
You nailed it, Seiko's are really great, and affordable.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
What's to resist? Looks to me like you picked up two very solid choices there. Congratulations. You did very well and I bet those watches will see a lot of wrist time. It's also very cool of you to follow up on that earlier thread, Jarrod.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice watches. Glad you made a decision on your watch hunt.

I have never been in a seiko store. I would like to go in one. Too lazy to venture all the way into Toronto though.

·
Super Moderator
10,668 Posts
Whoa, looks like you made a two terrific choices here Waikato !! :smile-thumb2::smile-thumb2:Dual giant congratulations to you there ! Man oh man, the new versions of the Monster are so neat, and seeing two different variations like this helps you appreciate them even more. The way Seiko kept the old identity of the Monster while making just the right amount of changes is excellent ! ..Wow, hard to choose a favorite too !!! Dueling huge congrats once more Waikato ! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you guys. Really loving both of these pick ups. I got both with Nato's for well under the cost of one at the new retail price. Very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts