1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Soooo...how 'bout that Crimson Tide?!
:lol:lol:lol:lol

I'm seeing them live w/Jim, and I've shifted from, kinda liking the watch to . . . it's pretty ugly! :(

For another $50-$100, I buy a kit w/ auto movement with standard-type dial and regular steel bracelet!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Sure do JP. You ordered all 4 variations and to celebrate your restored affinty for all things "I", your packaging up the Super Avenger and shipping it to sunny So Cal?

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

I know allot of people think it's not worth it.... for me that Shock Blue dial w/carbonfiber ROCKS..! pulled the trigger on it .. I feel that you're getting a great for that price... 4 watches in 1 with all those different straps you get.:c

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

lowcal1 wrote:
I know allot of people think it's not worth it.... for me that Shock Blue dial w/carbonfiber ROCKS..! pulled the trigger on it .. I feel that you're getting a great for that price... 4 watches in 1 with all those different straps you get.:c
I'm sure you'll love it too Alan.I can't wait to see it on the wrist! I hope you got Express shipping.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Alan, good for you! Who give's a rats a$$ what the rest of us knuckleheads think...I mean really. You're the one buying it and wearing it. Hell, if I had a dollar for all the "looks" I get for the whacky things I do...I would be rich (I'd buy more whacky stuff too!!!)..:b:b

CJ

lowcal1 wrote:

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
lowcal1 wrote:
I'm sure you'll love it too Alan.I can't wait to see it on the wrist! I hope you got Express shipping.
No... I'm a cheap a** reg ground shipping.. when I ordered the SASlll Reserve Specialty it shipped on Monday and I had it in hand Friday same week... hope this on is the same.. if not I can wait..

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Congrats Alan! I have two SANIIIs and that makes it my ONLY multiple-variation watch (an auto 3 hand and a quartz chrono). I think it's a great design and the dial on this one looks good. Enjoy it!

David

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.