Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Do you ever put a watch on that you have owned for a while and each time it amazes you how friggin cool it is??
The one watch that really does this for me is the SL 1000 meter diver. Every single time time I pick it up and/or put it on it amazes me. It is so substantial in weight and size and the overall clean design just "wows" me. Do you guys have one that does this?






CJ

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
imported post

I feel the same way about my SAS's CJ. I just love the design quality of the piece. Incredible detail overall.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
420 Posts
imported post

I'm like you Seattle, and it's the swiss legend Atlantis that does it for me. I have all six versions and love them all.

The SAS is the same, I have three and never get tired of any of them.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

I'm always amazed at how well built my SAN III Automtic is when I'm wearing it. Most of my watches do this however.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

I feel that way about my SAS.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Hey RL, I would love to see some photos of your Atlantis collection.

RLFierro wrote:
I'm like you Seattle, and it's the swiss legend Atlantis that does it for me. I have all six versions and love them all.

The SAS is the same, I have three and never get tired of any of them.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I totally get that TK; The SAS far and above is the most substantial piece out there. I guess I am overwhelmed more so with the SL because I didn't expect that I would be. I always liked the looks, etc. but never expected what I got.
So maby it's simply a matter of having a lower expectation that gets me "Freeked out" over it.

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I feel the same way about my SAS's CJ. I just love the design quality of the piece. Incredible detail overall.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

That's "the one" from Swiss Legend that I never snagged. Don't know why (especially with the ETA movement).

Your's looks great! I like the dial color. You photography is excellent!

Thanks for sharing all of this with us. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
imported post

I love my SL too it gets a lot of wrist time. I'm going to have it blasted as soon as I get the money sorted and Then it'll be a real problem taking it off. But for now I think mine is my Oakley...






It fits so well!, light an smooth and the bracelet still amazes me everytime I look at it!

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
imported post

probably my reserve excursion. the weight is always surprising to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
imported post

It happens with my Russian Diver.

When you look at it, yeah, looks like a Russian Diver (God knows we've all seen 'em countless times), no big deal.

Then I flip it over and, whoa buddy, this is different.

Happens everytime.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Thanks CT! Actually bought it on a whim when the price was very reasonable and now it's become my "holy crap, that's a lot of watch" watch....LOL!!:%

CJ


CurrentTime wrote:
That's "the one" from Swiss Legend that I never snagged. Don't know why (especially with the ETA movement).

Your's looks great! I like the dial color. You photography is excellent!

Thanks for sharing all of this with us. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post


You bet TC, that definitely has a WOW factor!!

CJ


toecutter wrote:
It happens with my Russian Diver.

When you look at it, yeah, looks like a Russian Diver (God knows we've all seen 'em countless times), no big deal.

Then I flip it over and, whoa buddy, this is different.

Happens everytime.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top