Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Have you ever coordinated your entire outfit around your hot new watch purchase ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,363 Posts
imported post

Well of course I have done that!! I'm not sure what Freek hasn't done that!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

Have I ever? Try every day. Sometimes I pick out the watch first and other times I pick out the outfit and then match the watch. Here are a few pictures of my madness:



 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Have you ever coordinated your entire outfit around your hot new watch purchase ?
I think I might do it every day, lol

I bet most of the people here would say the same thing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

Honestly, I don't do this. I was trying to find examples to show that I "fit in", but I don't. Maybe because I don't leave the house for a work site?????

I can't think of any recent situation where I changed (or planned to wear) clothes to match my watch.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Never have done it, and probably never will. if it turns out that way great, but I have a rotation and I stick too it! Pretty hard to go wrong with mainly Stainless and black!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
imported post

. . .of course. Belt, bracelet, shoes . . . all gotta go with the watch!!! Worse than most women here . . . There!!! I'm out!!!! I Am A MetroSexual!!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . .of course. Belt, bracelet, shoes . . . all gotta go with the watch!!! Worse than most women here . . . There!!! I'm out!!!! I Am A MetroSexual!!!!!
Uh $hit this aint good!:madd:lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . .of course. Belt, bracelet, shoes . . . all gotta go with the watch!!! Worse than most women here . . . There!!! I'm out!!!! I Am A MetroSexual!!!!!
Uh $hit this aint good!:madd:lol
. . . but Ron, we can still get along!!!!:%
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . .of course. Belt, bracelet, shoes . . . all gotta go with the watch!!! Worse than most women here . . . There!!! I'm out!!!! I Am A MetroSexual!!!!!
Not that there's anything wrong with that............:b

CJ
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . .of course. Belt, bracelet, shoes . . . all gotta go with the watch!!! Worse than most women here . . . There!!! I'm out!!!! I Am A MetroSexual!!!!!
Uh $hit this aint good!:madd:lol
. . . but Ron, we can still get along!!!!:%
Randy all is good from afar!!!:lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
512 Posts
imported post

Every day! And believe it or not guys, you can actually match your outfit and accessories and it NOT mean anything! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
imported post

srebo70 wrote:
Every day! And believe it or not guys, you can actually match your outfit and accessories and it NOT mean anything! :)
.. . But Scott, it's so good to be out. . . .:lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
imported post

Striped shirt and plaid pants, with very cheap black loafers (you know the ones with slippery plastic soles).

I like the "just got off the boat wild and crazy guy"look, myself. Goes with anything.........

...............Even with a cool watch.





Chicks dig it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
imported post

YES.... Every FREEK'IN DAY planning my outfit around my watch...:t
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

You are out of control TC, you crack me up....love your posts!!:%:%

CJ

toecutter wrote:
Striped shirt and plaid pants, with very cheap black loafers (you know the ones with slippery plastic soles).

I like the "just got off the boat wild and crazy guy"look, myself. Goes with anything.........

...............Even with a cool watch.





Chicks dig it.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top