Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
imported post

I was wondering if anyone owns this.

I'm looking for a Mother-of-Pearl dialed watch that's not too expensive.

I found this for $164.

It's around 47mm. Gunmetal IP. It has a Miyota automatic movement It also has a bezel lock and full Mother-of-Pearl dial.

Any comment would be appreciated.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Nope, no more than you but I stumbled across them during my square Corduba hunt. I have to admit, they look pretty cool....right size...auto....priced right, hmmmm. I'm thinking one might be worth a try. Have ya notice TC all the variations?


CJ
 

·
Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

CJ - I've seen a few variations.

WoW has one that is all gold with a black dial. (and I mean one)



UK - I didn't see anything on the shop that looked as nice as this.



Thanks for your inputs. I'm gonna sleep on this.

If anyone else has anything to add feel free.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have seen this one, but with a yellow dial. I saw it on Amazon once. Can't remember exactly the model or price, but have definitely seen that model before with the big diver lock crown on the upper left of the case. nice look and watch.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

TC, go to the bay and type in "Corduba".....every friggin variation of that thing pops up:b

CJ

toecutter wrote:
CJ - I've seen a few variations.

WoW has one that is all gold with a black dial. (and I mean one)



UK - I didn't see anything on the shop that looked as nice as this.



Thanks for your inputs. I'm gonna sleep on this.

If anyone else has anything to add feel free.
 

·
Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
TC, go to the bay and type in "Corduba".....every friggin variation of that thing pops up:b

CJ

toecutter wrote:
CJ - I've seen a few variations.

WoW has one that is all gold with a black dial. (and I mean one)



UK - I didn't see anything on the shop that looked as nice as this.



Thanks for your inputs. I'm gonna sleep on this.

If anyone else has anything to add feel free.
Wow, CJ, they sure have a butt-load of variations on this one.

Pretty high prices, too.

They sure try to milk a design, don't they?

The one I found looks the best as far as I'm concerned, gonna think about it.

We'll see, I really like the MOP and gunmetal combination though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey TC. Just saw this. Gotta tell ya Bro, IMO........... go for it. Nice piece! Very nice! And for the money??? Can't beat it! Where did you see it for that price? I'm interested as well.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

I KNEW I had looked at this watch in the past and finally found the info in my old emails to myself with watches I liked.

That is the Invicta Corduba Diver Lock series.

The one I looked at buying a few months back was model 7220 which looks like this



Here are the stats on these -

Invicta Corduba Diver Lock Mens Watch 7220

Stainless steel Case and Bracelet. Yellow textured dial. Mineral crystal. 21 Jewel Automatic movement. 48mm Case Diameter. 200m Water Resistance. Invicta Corduba Diver Lock Men's Watches 7220.

Invicta Corduba Diver Lock Mens Watch 7220
Brand Invicta
Gender
Mens
Case Material
Stainless steel
Case Diameter
48mm
Dial Color
Yellow
Movement
Automatic
Bracelet
Stainless steel
Water Resistant
200 meters / 660 feet
Crystal
Mineral
Warranty
1 Year Invicta Warranty
Additional Information
Automatic Japanese Miyota

THERE ARE MANY different color combinations and options for this model - you can see some at http://www.google.com/products?oe=u...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQrQQwAA

:)
 

·
Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

James, thanks for the additional info.

Arnie, it was on Amazon.
 

·
Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Hey, I wound up ordering this, hope it looks as cool as the picture.

Kind of a cheapie, so, what the heck.

I'll get some pictures when it comes in.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
imported post

Can't wait to get your "in hand" impressions TC. I have been curious about this thing for a little while now.


CJ




toecutter wrote:
Hey, I wound up ordering this, hope it looks as cool as the picture.

Kind of a cheapie, so, what the heck.

I'll get some pictures when it comes in.
 

·
Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Can't wait to get your "in hand" impressions TC. I have been curious about this thing for a little while now.


CJ




toecutter wrote:
Hey, I wound up ordering this, hope it looks as cool as the picture.

Kind of a cheapie, so, what the heck.

I'll get some pictures when it comes in.
It "looks" like it has gobs of lume on it so even with "Tritnite" it should light up pretty good. Never had a gun metal watch before, might be ok.
 

·
Long Time Member
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

CPCATC wrote:
I have it with the black dial. Very good lume. Wears bigger than the pics look. I gave 127.00 delivered for the black on black.
Nice price. Thanks for the info it's appreciated.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top