Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I was interested in the watch. I don't like the strap that much and would like to replace it. Is it a 26 or 25 mm strap and would it be hard to replace it? Here is a pic of the watch. Thanks

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I dont have that very model, I have the Rose/Brown dial. It has been removed from the rotation and will be going up for sale. The strap is 26mm!

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

The one I am looking at is on clearance at SNBC for $119 but then I see other ones like your brown /rose tone for more. I don't know if their is any difference?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

I own the Goldtone/Blue and as Ron has stated, there shouldn't be an issue with modifying the strap.I would only suggest, that since it's a heavy watch... Just make sure band is beefy enough to maintain its weight.

IMHO

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

IVXX wrote:
The one I am looking at is on clearance at SNBC for $119 but then I see other ones like your brown /rose tone for more. I don't know if their is any difference?
Do you have a link to this watch, I found one at shop but it was/is $168.00 plus shipping.

I have this one I got off of e-bay. I would like to have a new one for special occasions and keep the used one for everyday ware.

OOPPPS, my used one is rose gold with black dial. I forgot that I gave the gold/white away.

Still looking for another one, just love the feel and look.

Thanks CARL

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

TheWatchGeek wrote:
IVXX wrote:
Do you have a link to this watch, I found one at shop but it was/is $168.00 plus shipping. I have this one I got off of e-bay. I would like to have a new one for special occasions and keep the used one for everyday ware. OOPPPS, my used one is rose gold with black dial. I forgot that I gave the gold/white away. Still looking for another one, just love the feel and look. Thanks CARL
Here's the link, that you requested..

http://http://www.shopnbc.com/Invicta_Men_s_Force_Master_Swiss_Quartz_Chronograph_Leather_Strap_Watch/J176143.aspx?storeid=1&track=728&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&avs=IsClearance|Clearance&sub_attr_name=Clearance&category=Watches|t311&prop=Invicta|483&catprop=483

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.