Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,189 Posts
i wear mine 24/7 showering, exercising,digging holes ,or even doing the wild thing . Safe queens are a waist of time , there just watches , buy one that does the job
I agree but if I am going to beat one up and I know there is a good possibility of it happening (like down hill mt biking) Ill go for $110, 80g watch over a 210g ss $2K watch.

When you mess up doing this its going to hurt and there is a damn good chance the watch will get it.

· Registered
1,189 Posts
Fellow Freeks:
I'm with Andrema all tha way on this.
Even if my watch was able to leap tall buildings,
faster'n a speeding bullet, whattever,no wearing
while exercising.
Chazman:
An X Gyrene who doesn't know what exercising is?
I'll bet you've run more miles than my frequent
flyer miles. Lol.

Lou Snutt
Problem is I am lazy person and taking off my watch is too much of an effort. Plus watches that look used have character and have a story to tell. Having said that when possible I use my atlas to do activities that might inflict damage to a watch

· Registered
1,189 Posts
Hey slomo, I like your watch. I think I've bought about 15 watches from members who have a watch that I've liked. I don't mean I have bought them directly from members, I mean, if I like the watch and there is a description of make and model, I'll look for one to buy. I like yours cause it has large number markers. Easy on my eyes. I don't wear glasses when I drive, but if I look down at my watch it's sometimes hard to read the time, especially if the numbers are small. So what brand, and model you have there? What is "Ti?"
EL
Hey EddieLo,

Here is a link to the watch. I bought mine with the rubber strap and I have to say it was a very comfortable strap. I paid $110 with a sapphire crystal at REI while it was on sale. This was about 5 years back. Looks like the prices have increased. Its a great watch.

http://www.momentumwatch.com/product/atlas-38-rubber/

Jonathan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.