Watch Freeks banner

Do you touch the person next to you when sleeping in bed?

• Yes, I am a snuggler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I never touch anyone when sleeping.

• Neither - explain below

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

When you sleep in bed with your significant other, are you someone who sleeps touching the other person (arm over them? snuggling? leg over theirs? etc) OR do you have to be completely NOT touching them when you sleep?

This IS NOT about sex, but about when you are just sleeping next to someone.

Poll above discussion below.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Snuggle time is snuggle time and sleeping time is not. We have a king and there is plenty of room. Plus I would most likely have to roll over on one of our dogs to get close enough. LOL

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

we have a giant king sized bed. so after the snuggling is done we end up on either sides of the bed.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Come on CJ - Come out of the closet already - we all know it's a marriage of convenience!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Seattle wrote:
Hit and miss........like most marriages I get really hot and she is always cold. I can start out "snuggling" but have to get away after a while.

CJ

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Hit and miss........like most marriages I get really hot and she is always cold. I can start out "snuggling" but have to get away after a while.

CJ
Amen to the hot/cold thing, CJ. It is one of the only issues we can't resolve, winter or summer, in our house/marriage.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I have never denied it G...my wife "conveniently" married me because she felt sorry for me! Actually she originally considered going out with me only because she thought I was Hispanic......with all the nationalities going on in my family I only look Hispanic, by the time she found out I wasn't it was too late!
I had taken a crash course in Spanish because her other criteria was that we could communicate (why do women put so much emphasis on talking to us???:%:%:%)

And like you....my charm and my Speedo / Sombrero outfit won her over. Don't deny it G!!!:madd

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Come on CJ - Come out of the closet already - we all know it's a marriage of convenience!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Marc,
The Mighty Thermostat Wars!!!!:%:%

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
Amen to the hot/cold thing, CJ. It is one of the only issues we can't resolve, winter or summer, in our house/marriage.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

YEAH LIKE WHAT's UP WITH THAT - MY WIFE COVERS UP IN THE FRIGGIN SUMMERTIME WITH A DAMNED COMFORTER !!!!

I AM ALWAYS HOT -EVEN IN THE WINTER - IF I'M COLD - I'M SICK!!!!

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Seattle wrote:
Marc,
The Mighty Thermostat Wars!!!!:%:%

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I snuggle until I hear her snoring and then it's to my side of the bed. Sometimes she'll wake up when i'm moving and she'll say put your arm back.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Stay away from me, I am done with my business and now it is time too sleep! I had a custom bed made it is 7 ft long and 7ft wide made, just so I could have my own damned area!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I also have a King size bed and when its time to sleep its time to sleep and we are on opposite sides of the bed and that is the benefit of a King size bed...lol... I always go to bed much later then the wife so i just creep in and go to sleep...usually I am sleeping before my head hits the pillow....:b

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

I live alone and sleep alone.

During the waking hours, anything goes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.