Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

every day - my 3 year old makes me laugh like that almost daily to be honest.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I laugh all the time. I try to take everyday occurrences and find the humor it them. Every once in a while a situation will present itself that will make me laugh until it hurts. Those are the best kind.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Same here, My kids have me laughing all the time, sometimes they choke me up with some of the stuff they do or say. I'm glad I'm a father!!!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

My little Bichon Frise Tommy makes me laugh daily....look at the picture below...he is trying to mooch a hot dog from a complete stranger at our Bichon Club Hot Dog roast & Fund Raiser. Today...he took his little squeaky toy...brought it over to the chair I was sitting in...sat it on the floor and proceeded to bark at it until I picked it up and made it squeak for him. Then I tossed it and he ran around the house biting the squeaker...dropping the toy...barking at it and the starting the whole thing over again!! He is too cute and always making me laugh!!

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

The other day I called my girl. I usually call around the same time everyday. She has a cheap cordless phone and when she picked it up to answer all she heard was static and interference.

Well she cussed a blue streak, "son of a B&%$C, what the H*ll is wrong with this f&#king phone". A regular longshoreman. You see, she couldn't hear me but I could hear her clear as a bell. She switched channels and all she heard was me laughing my butt off. I asked if she had turettes syndrome or something. We both laughed for about five minutes.

I guess you had to be there, but it was funny. Lucky it was me on the phone and not her mother.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

My daughter is just starting to string words together.

The other day she said mama, shide, boo boo......translation: Mom is outside in the car.
Laughed and teared up at the same time. First time she used 3 words together.

CJ

Duchess wrote:
Can you recall the last time you had a huge belly laugh or laughed so hard it was the "silent laugh" ?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

so she's already surpassed you verbal skills huh?? WOW

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Seattle wrote:

The other day she said mama, shide, boo boo......translation: Mom is outside in the car.

CJ

Duchess wrote:
Can you recall the last time you had a huge belly laugh or laughed so hard it was the "silent laugh" ?

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

yup, me happpy moore smarter baby then papa!:b

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
so she's already surpassed you verbal skills huh?? WOW

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Seattle wrote:

CJ

Duchess wrote:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.