Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

bracelet all the way for me. Just not a big fan of leather or rubber straps. Rubber is a little better for me, but bracelet all the way if I can pick.

great title to the thread, lol

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i have about 2/3 of my collection on bracelet's and 1/3 on straps -leather or rubber

i am open to any but didnt realize i do have a stronger preference towards the bracelets!!

i have also in some situations changed out a bracelet for a strap - and in the majority of them changed back to the bracelet - so i guess my predominate preference is evident!

good topic Alan!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Bracelets first, leather or exotic straps second, rubber occassionally. Like'em all. In that order. Rubber is the one that I am most critical of as there are alot of low quality ones out there. Same can be said though about leather as well. JMO.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Bracelet,Bracelet, Bracelets.

Rubber every now and again, Leather NEVER!!!!

I mean NEVER!!!
Awww Man!! And I thought that a nice 38mm with a 16mm leather strap would'a been a nice change of pace for you too!!! :%:%

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

It will indeed be Arnie, I am going to start wearing these styles, and size watches during the summer months..... On my big toe while wearing sandals. I thought Rip man you can not only find a use for older watches, but start a new trend at the same time! Whatcha think?:%

arnie11 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

I mean NEVER!!!
Awww Man!! And I thought that a nice 38mm with a 16mm leather strap would'a been a nice change of pace for you too!!! :%:%

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
It will indeed be Arnie, I am going to start wearing these styles, and size watches during the summer months..... On my big toe while wearing sandals. I thought Rip man you can not only find a use for older watches, but start a new trend at the same time! Whatcha think?:%
LOL Ron! Whatever you say Bro! You want it on your big toe I'm all for it. Toe rings, now....... toe watches by "RiP". Hmmmmmm. Do we have a marketing expert here on the forum?? :c

arnie11 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

I mean NEVER!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I like 'em all. It all depends on the watch. I've moved more towards bracelets but I like leather and rubber on the right watch....

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Bracelets all the way........rubber is second, and appropriate on some dive watches , but it has to be good quality rubber, like the ones on a oceanaire, or the rubber on the sinns........leather.......well, that is a never, i will not purchase a watch on a leather strap at all anymore.......

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I HAVE MOSTLY BRACELETS BUT HAVE FOUND STRAPS CONFORTABLE , LEATHER OVER A PERIOD OF TIME WEARS ,CRACKS AND HAVE TO BE REPLACED. IF I REALLY LIKE THE WATCH AND IT COMES ON LEATHER I CAN ALWAYS GET A BRACELET.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

I just put a new strap on a watch, went from bracelet to leather... cos i have too many bracelet pieces and fancied a change... Nice red leather, will post pics at some point.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

For years a bracelet guy but been wearing thick 5MM leather straps with a spartan buckle. got to be a spartan because they are so much thicker than a pre-v and not as wide!! Really dig BJstraps (ridinfool) at another spot!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.